News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Milky's Collection

Started by MilkyMoo027, March 31, 2023, 01:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilkyMoo027

Hello, first post here. I'm mostly active in collecting modern animals, but do love collecting dinosaur figures too. I'm active in STS & ATF. Both of the sites are the same username I go by.

Here is my dinosaur collection, thank you for viewing and your time.

Dinosaurs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10POdLeWIo9hWyxACPzrlsMr3cn_ZNG9Z?usp=share_link

More to come, this post will be updated frequently!

DinoFan2010

That's really nice! I can't wait to see more! Also, the bones in the pics (fossils?) make great "scenery"!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

SidB

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on March 31, 2023, 12:56:12 PMThat's really nice! I can't wait to see more! Also, the bones in the pics (fossils?) make great "scenery"!
Yes, dem bones sure make a striking backdrop, don't they!

Halichoeres

Welcome to the Dinosaur Toy Forum! Are those foxes and a cat behind your dinos?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

MilkyMoo027

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on March 31, 2023, 12:56:12 PMThat's really nice! I can't wait to see more! Also, the bones in the pics (fossils?) make great "scenery"!

Thank you! Appreciate that you think the skulls at the background make a nice scenery! Just to note, they are not fossils, but rather a very small collection of two fox skulls & a cat skull.

MilkyMoo027

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 31, 2023, 02:12:28 PMWelcome to the Dinosaur Toy Forum! Are those foxes and a cat behind your dinos?

Thank you! And indeed they are, including a coyote face pelt & a fox face pelt too. Thank you for viewing!

MilkyMoo027

Thanks to everyone who had viewed my collection so far, means a lot. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.