You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Milky's Collection

Started by MilkyMoo027, March 31, 2023, 01:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilkyMoo027

Hello, first post here. I'm mostly active in collecting modern animals, but do love collecting dinosaur figures too. I'm active in STS & ATF. Both of the sites are the same username I go by.

Here is my dinosaur collection, thank you for viewing and your time.

Dinosaurs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10POdLeWIo9hWyxACPzrlsMr3cn_ZNG9Z?usp=share_link

More to come, this post will be updated frequently!

DinoFan2010

That's really nice! I can't wait to see more! Also, the bones in the pics (fossils?) make great "scenery"!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

SidB

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on March 31, 2023, 12:56:12 PMThat's really nice! I can't wait to see more! Also, the bones in the pics (fossils?) make great "scenery"!
Yes, dem bones sure make a striking backdrop, don't they!

Halichoeres

Welcome to the Dinosaur Toy Forum! Are those foxes and a cat behind your dinos?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

MilkyMoo027

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on March 31, 2023, 12:56:12 PMThat's really nice! I can't wait to see more! Also, the bones in the pics (fossils?) make great "scenery"!

Thank you! Appreciate that you think the skulls at the background make a nice scenery! Just to note, they are not fossils, but rather a very small collection of two fox skulls & a cat skull.

MilkyMoo027

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 31, 2023, 02:12:28 PMWelcome to the Dinosaur Toy Forum! Are those foxes and a cat behind your dinos?

Thank you! And indeed they are, including a coyote face pelt & a fox face pelt too. Thank you for viewing!

MilkyMoo027

Thanks to everyone who had viewed my collection so far, means a lot. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.