News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Searching for.. Lynxes wish list (UPDATED!)

Started by Lynx, October 02, 2021, 12:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I'll be updating this list as time goes on, but here are my current wishes!
I do paypal only at the moment, however, feel free to share your preferred website of payment, and I'll see if I can transfer some money to it.

- Schleich Psittacosaurus
- Carnegie feathered Velociraptor
- Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus Rex (Black version)
- Carnegie Carnotaurus
- REBOR Acrocanthosaurus (CURRENTLY MESSAGING EVERYTHINGDINOSAURS)
- CollectA Psittacosaurus
- PNSO Rook (Just Rook, no Bieper please :) )
- Papo Pachyrinosaurus
- Carnegie Giganotosaurus
- REBOR "Monty"
- CollectA Xenoceratops (Unfortunately sold out in most stores)

I am also looking for anyone who repaints figures, I am willing to go for any price offered.
Feel free to message me with any offers, no worries, I don't bite!  :))
An oversized house cat.

Concavenator

Lynx

Updated!
I recently contacted Everything Dinosaurs about the REBOR Acrocanthosaurus, and I'm planning to buy it later today.
As for the CollectA Feathered Tyrannosaurus, someone gave me a link that sells it for a decent price, so I will also be buying this big guy along with the REBOR figurine  ;D
An oversized house cat.

Lynx

An oversized house cat.

Bread

The CollectA Xenoceratops and Papo Pachyrhinosaurus is available at Happy Hen Toys and Minizoo. Two very reliable stores I recommend.

I am curious to how the Rebor Acrocanthosaurus deal with Everything Dinosaur worked out. Was it listed at its original release price?

need4swede

avatar_Lynx @Lynx Is this the Carnegie Carnotaurus you're looking for?
Saw it pop up when browsing eBay and I thought of you. Maybe it's not the one, but worth the mention.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115070308432?hash=item1acab99050%3Ag%3AUYsAAOSwkBNhV4R6&LH_Auction=1
- Swede

Lynx

UPDATE: Currently trying to find the Carnegie 2015 Velociraptor, which unfortunately is nowhere to be found on eBay! Hoping to get this guy soon!

Please DM me if you have any information of shops with this figure still in stock, or if you have one up for grabs!  :D
An oversized house cat.

Lynx

Still no luck, today I'll be checking eBay again for it.
An oversized house cat.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.