News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's All-new PB-free Collections Thread

Started by Roselaar, August 05, 2017, 01:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Someone recently asked me for new overview pictures of my collection, surreptitiously suggesting my accomodations had gotten out of hand. I think it turned out alright, despite new stuff regularly coming in. I just happen to be a master at making space by closely cramming in as many figs as I can.  ;D

UK

Very impressive, good luck dusting that. I did spy a 2cm square bit of blank wall, so plenty of collecting space remains.

Seriously though, looks very professional and one could easily have been mistaken that you were looking at photos from a well stocked Aladdin's cave of a shop.

Duna

Oh, that's an incredibly well organised display! :o :o You have everything at the sight and at hand's reach to enjoy whenever you what.
Don't you fear to have to dust the Starlux? I'd felt fear for having them outside a cabinet so they could drop ...  :))
I'm sure I would love to have a tour guide at your house. You have a collection that could be displayed in the museum. Do you have more pictures about the Jurassic Park (first) stuff? I couldn't simply imagine there could be such a variety of collectable items ...

Duck

Wow, your collection has more figures then most of the toy stores I've been to. It is also well organized and really takes my breath away.
He who dwells in pond

Fenestra

Holy shiiiiiiiiiit!  :o

Oke, nothing to see here people.
Just move along.  ;D

BlueKrono

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar What is that elegant white pliosaur in that fifth picture there?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful collection! I congratulate you is immense! You have a set of figures that are worth a complete fortune. I admire that you keep the commercial boxes with the figures inside such as the JP / JW figures from Mattel and the limited edition Papo spinosaurus, I am unable to keep them and it is a defect on my part. You have all kinds of figures and your house is very cozy.

Roselaar

Thanks for all the kind comments, folks!  ^-^

Quote from: Duna on December 22, 2021, 06:15:56 PM
Don't you fear to have to dust the Starlux? I'd felt fear for having them outside a cabinet so they could drop ...  :))
I'm sure I would love to have a tour guide at your house. You have a collection that could be displayed in the museum. Do you have more pictures about the Jurassic Park (first) stuff? I couldn't simply imagine there could be such a variety of collectable items ...

Starlux got a prime spot in a cabinet with doors, so little dust gets in. Despite their age, they're probably among the cleanest figures in the house. I mean to keep it that way. ;)

I have a boatload of separate JP figure pictures in previous pages in this thread. I've been tempted to take new, clearer pics, but that task would be enormous and I sadly lack the time... One day.

Quote from: BlueKrono on December 22, 2021, 07:46:03 PM
avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar What is that elegant white pliosaur in that fifth picture there?

It's a custom Simolestes my brother-in-law made for me via Shapeways. He made several versions of it in several materials, but this one definitely stands out due to its size.

Libraraptor

BrontoScorpio

You can put to shame every 'toys r us' store I know.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

What is this Toys R Us you speak of? Some dream store long  ago?

It is a beautiful and incredibly impressive collection and display nonetheless. Nice to see the Dino riders too.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.