News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's All-new PB-free Collections Thread

Started by Roselaar, August 05, 2017, 01:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Roselaar

And more JW. The Nasutoceratops is a real beauty. If only it had a posable mouth.

Roselaar

Some recent classic JP acqs. Not the best sets, but still much appreciated Mattel made something like this at all.

Roselaar

Two recent additions. One JW figure, one obviously not.

Roselaar

Roselaar

Halichoeres

Two of them! That must occupy a lot of volume. Will you open one?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I also received two spinosaurus at the end of the year and I am sincerely happy to have Papo's spinosaurus limited version in duplicate. It is a figure that fascinates me the Papo spinosaurus of 2019. I hope Papo makes figures as beautiful as those in the future even if it is in a limited version.

I congratulate you for both Roselaar acquisitions you agree with my shopping tastes with me in this case.

Roselaar

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 25, 2020, 04:57:54 PM
Two of them! That must occupy a lot of volume. Will you open one?

I did straightaway. That's why I bought two. I definitely wanted to play with one of these beauties.  :))

Roselaar

Shonisaurus

Congratulations Roselaar for your two new additions, Papo's pentaceratops and gorgosaurus are two of the best figures Papo has made in recent years with the limited version spinosaurus of Papo.

Libraraptor

I still enjoy strolling through this thread and looking at all your stuff!

Roselaar

Shonisaurus

By the way Roselaar What brand belong to the three raptors that appear in your beautiful lot, most of the PNSO figures? I don't know to which company these three figures belong.

Killekor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 02, 2020, 04:28:09 PM
By the way Roselaar What brand belong to the three raptors that appear in your beautiful lot, most of the PNSO figures? I don't know to which company these three figures belong.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus these are the BotM Grey nestlings.

Anyways, congratulations for your new acquisitions, Roselaar! You' bought some awesome figures!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Libraraptor

Roselaar

Updating this thread of mine with all the stuff I got last year. It's mostly JW. Buying a house has seriously limited my dinosaur allowance, and since JP is still my main collecting drive, there have been little funds for non JP/JW figures.

Shonisaurus

Nice pickup. Without a doubt the JP / JW figures are interesting dinosaur figures especially for a low cost collector like me. Without a doubt, I would buy them if it weren't for the fact that in my case I would have to give up other figures from other brands of toy dinosaurs. Magnificent collection I repeat I congratulate you.

Halichoeres

The most complete JP/JW collection there is?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Roselaar

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 12, 2021, 02:08:08 PM
The most complete JP/JW collection there is?

Nah. It hasn't been complete since 2015... I just felt I didn't care about the crap that Hasbro was producing, so I still need eight sets from their line.
Also, keeping up with Mattel's output is a hell of a job, expecially with all the lockdowns and the distribution troubles that brings.
I'm hoping it will be complete at some point again though, but that'll be years away.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: