News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where to sell?

Started by Concavenator, January 15, 2022, 02:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to sell some figures from my collection and I wanted to ask you all where do you recommend putting figures on sale. I will be updating my sales' thread here soon, but forum aside, I would like to reach the biggest possible number of potentially interested people. I would also be interested in knowing if there are any Facebook groups for selling / buying figures.

Cheers and thank you!

Blade-of-the-Moon

eBay is your best bet for exposure to your listings, but there is a few fees and you don' get paid immediately.   Facebook marketplace can work but I prefer local sales with it though they do offer shipping options you can use.  After posting on marketplace you can share in up to 20 groups but you have to join first and some may have different rules about sale items, how many posts you can have, ect..   There is the Classifieds here on the forum as well but I get a response to maybe 10% of my listings.

If you have an ebay account I encourage you to use the ended items or sold search to price things, not the list prices.  Take into account grading and such as well, maybe drop it a few dollars.  It's your best bet.   I've bought and sold there since 2000.

Primeval12

Here or eBay work. Mercari sucks, don't do it there. I have my best luck on eBay despite the fees.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.