News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What Dinosaur(s) Should Get A Toy?

Started by suspsy, November 20, 2012, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

I would love to see Pegomastax produced despite how new it is. Or perhaps a toob or something that contained Pegomastax, Tianyulong, Leptoceratops, Microceratops, yinlong, and perhaps zuniceratops, chaoyangsaurus, yamaceratops, and prenoceratops

I would like to see a toy company produce a toob or bag type grouping of various Psittacosaur species...or a single body that you could add and remove the various skull configurations to match the different kinds.

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Jetoar

I would like that other companies do a good figure of Eotyrannus and more european dinosaurs (Collecta Eotyrannus is very strange).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Brontozaurus

More Australian dinosaurs! Though there's currently only 17 species to choose from, no-one's done toys of Qantassaurus, Wintonatitan, or Diamantinasaurus. And there's also things like Koolasuchus, which have been done as models but not as mass-produced toys.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

postsaurischian

Tarbosaurus bataar, designed by Hirokazu Tokugawa and produced by Favorite ;D.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Iguanocolossus

Quote from: Brontozaurus on November 22, 2012, 11:34:47 PM
More Australian dinosaurs! Though there's currently only 17 species to choose from, no-one's done toys of Qantassaurus, Wintonatitan, or Diamantinasaurus. And there's also things like Koolasuchus, which have been done as models but not as mass-produced toys.

Not to mention the Megafauna! Thylacoleo, Dromornis, Baru, Megalania, Stenurus, Quinkana, Palorchestes, Phascolonus, Procoptodon, and Meiolania!

Jetoar

I think the same. Companies should do more megafauna and other species nearlier to Us fro example Thylacine or Moa for example  ^-^.

postsaurischian

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 23, 2012, 11:51:40 PM

....... and it should look just like this ;D ;D!

Simon

I love Tokugawa's work (I have several of his vinyl pieces), but I don't like his theropods with lips....

postsaurischian

Quote from: Simon on November 25, 2012, 04:29:09 AM
I love Tokugawa's work (I have several of his vinyl pieces), but I don't like his theropods with lips....

What a pity :(. I really like this one.

postsaurischian

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 24, 2012, 09:12:41 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on November 23, 2012, 11:51:40 PM

....... and it should look just like this ;D ;D!

:o :o :o  Looks as if someone has taken up the production  ;D ;D ;D

brontodocus

Yay! :) Could be one of my Favorite figures, indeed. ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

brontodocus

...but only if it's got at least a few feathers!

Photo by Hirokazu Tokugawa, isn't that a coincidence? ;)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Himmapaan

OK, I want this Tarbosaurus. Now. Please.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Himmapaan on November 27, 2012, 11:58:08 AM
OK, I want this Tarbosaurus. Now. Please.

We have a winner! Finally someone's showing interest ;D.
After 4 days :o! I'm surprised. The 'Dinosaur Police' has seen better days ;D.
                           ..... that shall not go unrewarded :).
As a moderator you could move the posts to the 2012 Figures thread now (if you want to).

Great head shot, Andre!
Have I already mentioned that I MUST have the Tarbosaurus ^-^?

..... as if it would scream: "bataaaarrr!"

alexeratops

Holey cow! What Himmapaan said! Is there any other favorites that came out?
like a bantha!

storchburp

I think Safari, Bullyland etc need to get down and create feathered versions of Compsognathus and Ornitholestes.

Patrx

Quote from: storchburp on November 28, 2012, 01:29:54 AM
I think Safari, Bullyland etc need to get down and create feathered versions of Compsognathus and Ornitholestes.

Definitely! Perhaps in keeping some modern interpretations of Ornitholestes as a sort of protoypical dromaeosar.

Brontozaurus

Quote from: Iguanocolossus on November 24, 2012, 02:51:24 PM
Quote from: Brontozaurus on November 22, 2012, 11:34:47 PM

Not to mention the Megafauna! Thylacoleo, Dromornis, Baru, Megalania, Stenurus, Quinkana, Palorchestes, Phascolonus, Procoptodon, and Meiolania!

Yowie did Thylacoleo, Dromornis, Megalania, Quinkana, Palorchestes, Phalascolonus, and Procoptodon. Kaiyodo did Meiolania and Megalania.

But we always need more.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Jetoar

But I think that he said that he would like to see this figures with another brand with more quality :).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: