You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Meet Bashanosaurus, an early species of stegosaur from the Middle Jurassic

Started by ceratopsian, March 08, 2022, 05:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

Halichoeres

I was not expecting to see the holotype be a scattered array of bones still embedded in a wall! Interesting stuff.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Perhaps something that is a Chinese thing, avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres?  I remember Professor Dong Zheming pointing out a holotype to me in situ in the excavated area on display in the museum at Lufeng.

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 10, 2022, 04:01:39 PM
I was not expecting to see the holotype be a scattered array of bones still embedded in a wall! Interesting stuff.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.