News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Holiday sales of great dinosaur kits

Started by s.foulkes, November 26, 2012, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

Hey Friends im having my Christmas sales again this year from Dec 1st to Dec 12th ,any kits ordered during these dates only will be 20% off. take advantage of this offer on the kit you always wanted. happy holidays.
Please note i can not take paypal orders on this sale ,i have to much in fees from paypal and a percentage is taken out on each sale for using Dansdinosaurs paypal.
Personal checks or Money orders are great made to Shane Foulkes. C:-)
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Jeremy K9

Sounds awesome Shane. I hope I can make good use of this sale again this year. I've still got to raise the funds to have other kits built up, so I'll see how it goes. If i had the scratch, I'd get every kit that I wanted.  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sweet ! Will try my best to get something this time !

Cirex

Just a little question about that Shane: Is the discount valid as well when ordered through Dan or do we have to order directly to you?

Blade-of-the-Moon

If I recall last year correctly it's only through Shane.

Shane, are the prices and all correct on your new site now ?

s.foulkes

Yes the sale is only through me , i cant offer discounts on items through others due to me having to pay paypal fees and dans percentage cut on each sale. i take too much of a hit that way. Money orders or persona checks are fine .all prices on my site are correct at this time.

0onarcissisto0

Haha! Yes, this is what I have been waiting for.
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

s.foulkes

Oh and my statement about my prices being correct on my web site is incorrect, i noticed several mistakes, one of them should be higher and the others should be lower so i will get that corrected asap sorry, if you have questions on a purchase contact me via email- [email protected]. ho ho ho. ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on November 30, 2012, 03:19:46 PM
Oh and my statement about my prices being correct on my web site is incorrect, i noticed several mistakes, one of them should be higher and the others should be lower so i will get that corrected asap sorry, if you have questions on a purchase contact me via email- [email protected]. ho ho ho. ^-^

Your email doesn't seem to be working at that address.

s.foulkes

Opps thanks Chris thats because i had it as st instead of sf at the begining. sorry. its fixed.

Blade-of-the-Moon

No problem, hopefully you'll get more orders now. heh :)

Jeremy K9

Just thought I'd give a big THANK YOU to Shane for offering this great sale again. I know there are some of us here and elsewhere who made good use of it. I only wish I could have bought more, but since this is the season of giving I couldn't go crazy with my spending.  ;D

I hope the sale was very beneficial for you Shane. I can't wait to see everyone's buildups of the kits they purchased, as there don't ever seem to be enough of them floating around online. ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Well the sale ended yesterday. What all did you guys order ? :)

I finally bought the Tylosaurus/Mosasaur..then somehow ended up with the Anatotitan and the Torosaurus set.

Jeremy K9

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 13, 2012, 04:29:13 PM

I finally bought the Tylosaurus/Mosasaur..then somehow ended up with the Anatotitan and the Torosaurus set.

Lucky. If you don't really want the Anatotitan, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. ;D

I finally bought Shane's T-rex and Ankylosaurus. After drooling over pictures of Martin's diorama buidlup he did with these two, I had to buy them together. I plan on having them done in a similar way, except have them on separate bases that can be connected or separated. I like the idea of them together, but also think they each have a presence that can and should be admired by themselves. ;D

I am slowly but surely acquiring all of the Folkes pieces I'm dying to own. ;D

Joel

I came really close to buying his 1/15 Triceratops, but with all of the Christmas shopping I'm doing (plus saving more money for the commish project), I'll have to put off buying this guy to later.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Jeremy K9 on December 13, 2012, 08:22:17 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 13, 2012, 04:29:13 PM

Lucky. If you don't really want the Anatotitan, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. ;D

I finally bought Shane's T-rex and Ankylosaurus. After drooling over pictures of Martin's diorama buidlup he did with these two, I had to buy them together. I plan on having them done in a similar way, except have them on separate bases that can be connected or separated. I like the idea of them together, but also think they each have a presence that can and should be admired by themselves. ;D

I am slowly but surely acquiring all of the Folkes pieces I'm dying to own. ;D

lol I'll let you know bud.  It's going to get built and painted with a custom nest base but if it turns out different than I like or something I'll hit you up. ;)

Nice ! Martin did do a great job of building those up. I've been wanting an Ankylosaur of some sort..but I  have a certain pose in mind I like and only Silva has done one close.. :)

I'm sure they'll look GREAT !

s.foulkes

SALE IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE AND I HOPE IT MAKES YOU HOLIDAYS BRIGHTER. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.