News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where to by "stand" similar to the PNSO one

Started by Szajmin, August 02, 2022, 01:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szajmin

1. Not sure if this is the right section, if not I am sorry :-[

2. Im am looking for transparent stand similar to that one visible here in pictures:

http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/06/12/dsungaripterus-jurassic-world-dominion-ferocious-pack-by-mattel/
http://dinotoyblog.com/2021/11/09/kronosaurus-pnso/

Where can I buy one?

Halichoeres

I haven't seen these offered for sale by themselves. But PNSO is having them made, so I don't see why they couldn't have more made and sell them alone. I think the way to get this to happen is to ask by email or social media, maybe emphasizing how useful they would be for displaying the figures they released before the advent of the stands. I'd buy a little ten-pack myself, for sure.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Those are definitely different configurations but I could see how some of them would do the job!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.