News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

3D-printed Resin model kits by paleokhris

Started by Flaffy, August 12, 2022, 03:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Paleokhris revealed Sue, honestly considering this one ultimately if Eofauna does not prove to have an attractive color scheme.

Remko

The T. rex looks amazing, but he also has a lot of other figures, especially of species not usually made by other manufacturers. So the T. rex isn't top of my list.

I'm still in the process of deciding which of them I will get (first). Have to be economic about them, as the shipping costs are relatively high. So ordering just a single figure is too expinseve, although ordering more at once is also expensive, but you'll get more worth for your money.

Currently thinking about the large plesiosaurus, the Einiosaurus and his trio of ground sloths.
I'd like the Pontolis figure as well, but that one isn't in 1/35th.

Halichoeres

A lot of them are shown on the previous page of the thread. And here's my Onychodus:

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get a smooth join in the torso.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

KrazyKaprosuchus

Happy to see Chris getting some attention. I've ordered quite a few models from him and haven't had literally any problems whatsoever. The shipping is expensive, but worth it. Can't reccomend his services enough, he is absolutely great to work with.

Halichoeres

I'm a little surprised he doesn't seem to be offering his Onchopristis. Maybe it doesn't print well in this material.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

KrazyKaprosuchus

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 11, 2022, 02:14:53 AMI'm a little surprised he doesn't seem to be offering his Onchopristis. Maybe it doesn't print well in this material.
Pretty sure he takes commissions for exact species if you feel the need for it.

Halichoeres

Quote from: KrazyKaprosuchus on November 11, 2022, 03:29:41 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 11, 2022, 02:14:53 AMI'm a little surprised he doesn't seem to be offering his Onchopristis. Maybe it doesn't print well in this material.
Pretty sure he takes commissions for exact species if you feel the need for it.

Oh, thanks, although I already own it. I bought it during the extremely brief period that it was available in his Shapeways shop. I'm just a little surprised I haven't seen it offered elsewhere considering how many people might want it for a Kem Kem diorama.

dinofelid

Quote from: Flaffy on November 03, 2022, 09:26:55 PMJust sharing here to show the potential of Paleokhris's sculpts.

1/35 Tyrannosaurus rex
Sculpt: avatar_Paleokhris @Paleokhris
Paint and finish: @dinosaur_model_artworks

Beautiful painting on that sculpt! Where can @dinosaur_model_artworks be found online? I checked but there's no user with that name here, or on twitter/instagram/deviantart, and googling doesn't turn anything up either.

Bread

Quote from: dinofelid on November 19, 2022, 06:10:13 PM
Quote from: Flaffy on November 03, 2022, 09:26:55 PMJust sharing here to show the potential of Paleokhris's sculpts.

1/35 Tyrannosaurus rex
Sculpt: avatar_Paleokhris @Paleokhris
Paint and finish: @dinosaur_model_artworks

Beautiful painting on that sculpt! Where can @dinosaur_model_artworks be found online? I checked but there's no user with that name here, or on twitter/instagram/deviantart, and googling doesn't turn anything up either.
I would check instagram again, that is where he shows off his work and does business through.

This is his user: dinosaur_models_artworks

dinofelid

Ah, thanks, you had originally written it as "model" rather than "models" so that's why I didn't find it.