News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shapeways

Started by tyrantqueen, December 01, 2012, 01:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Amazing figures  ^-^. I want all.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 03, 2012, 07:35:11 AM
The black material of those shapeways bring out the detail really well...I guess the material was expensive though?

Yes, the detail material is expensive :(, but in case of the 1:72 models it's worth it - at least to me - I won't get these painted.
The 1:144 T. rex is painted and the 1:40 model is soon to be painted, so this one stays black, 'cause black is beautiful :).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey Boki! Love the multi-coloured fish :)!

radman

Sauropods.

These are all in the 1:100 - 1:144 range, I believe.

paleoferroequine

Well,everybody has what I have, more or less. Here's one that hasn't shown up yet.

Gerobatrachus by  razh00
btw, I put some figures on my wish list and now can't find how access the wishlist. Anybody know how??? Oh never mind, I found it under favorites. ::)

postsaurischian

METOPOSAURUS by razh00 .......

Bokisaurus

Here are my latest figures from Shapeways

Isisaurus - very cool figure! I have to save  up for the 1:40 scale version!
[

I still need to get the herd set.

Lovely Elasmotherium! Unfortunately, the leg pose is problem, the figure can't stand at all  :( Still, it's a beautiful figure.

The interesting Spino - I have to say, it's really well done and very detailed, even the teeth!

1:40 Lambeo by Angie

Opthalmo, Mujang, and pterosaur
[

Next on my list, the herd of hadrosaurus! ;D

Jetoar

Cool Elasmotherium  :D.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SBell

I just placed a fairly large order on Shapeways--some good representation from many of the people we've seen work from (grammar is for losers...).  Mostly, I had a credit that I needed to use, so it wasn't more than essentially the required minimum because..

THERE'S A DISCOUNT CODE! It's in a header on the site. Only for WSF and coloured sandstone, but still, 15% is enough to at least cover postage!  I don't know how long it will last though.

brontodocus

Sadly that discount ended this night (it was active for almost three days). :-\ I was thinking about placing an order, too. But that will have to wait, even though the discount was very tempting.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

SBell

Quote from: brontodocus on December 07, 2012, 09:38:14 AM
Sadly that discount ended this night (it was active for almost three days). :-\ I was thinking about placing an order, too. But that will have to wait, even though the discount was very tempting.

Oh, it didn't have a date--I just happened across it last evening.

brontodocus

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on December 07, 2012, 02:30:52 PM
They had it announced ....... but I'm too reluctant, lately... :-\

I wasn't ;D! So I could order the missing Parasaurolophus of mb-cg's Hadrosaur quintett and his Herrerasaurus practically without shipping costs.

postsaurischian

Angie's Hadrosaurs are delighted by the arrival of mb-cg's Ornithopods at night  :).

The Parasaurolophus is especially thrilled by the new Olorotitan.

Better pics soon.

s.foulkes

HEy where did you get those figures in the Bags? are these all 1/72nd ?
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

SBell

Quote from: s.foulkes on December 09, 2012, 01:30:03 AM

That's how Shapeways mails the printed models out. Usually. I received Krentz' Kosmoceratops with a customized foam packing block once!

postsaurischian

Quote from: s.foulkes on December 09, 2012, 01:30:03 AM

Those are the Ornithopoda designed by Manuel Bejarano alias 'mb-cg'.
His Shapeways Dinosaurs are here. The 5 Ornithopoda are all in 1:72 and go perfectly with Angie's :).

Himmapaan

I thought I might post these here, too.

The Edmontosaurus is the same one Helge (Postsaurischian) posted earlier in the thread. :)

postsaurischian

Unbelievably beautiful :D!   ....... no need to say how happy I am with the Edmonto.

Libraraptor

Paintjobs are overrated ;-) I really love the red and the blue Brachylophosaurus. Just kidding, the other paintjobs are great!

radman

Four new 1:72 hadrosaurs!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: