News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

mb-cg creations

Started by mb-cg, December 03, 2012, 07:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

A question about the Ceratopsians again: What's the reason for the size differences? Aren't Pentaceratops, Chasmosaurus & Centrosaurus thought to be in the same size range (about 5 - 6 meters in length)? And if there are differences, wouldn't Centrosaurus be slightly larger than Chasmosaurus?
I might be wrong, but that's what my literature says.

Joel

Hey mb-cg, how's it going? I been thinking about some more dinosaurs I'd like to see from you. I'd love to have Ceratosaurus, a couple species of Allosaurus (fragilis and europaeus), Yangchuanosaurus, Kentrosaurus, and Stegosaurus (both stenops and ungulatus). What do you think? :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have to second ANY Allosaurus.. ;)

Still interested in a 1:1 hatchling one too. :)

mmfrankford

I hope he is still around and we all didn't chase him off?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: mmfrankford on March 06, 2013, 09:13:04 AM

Might just be busy..he has released a lot of new pieces recently.  Maybe this is a good chance to get an order in before anything new comes along.. lol

mb-cg

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 06, 2013, 03:52:03 PM

Might just be busy..he has released a lot of new pieces recently.  Maybe this is a good chance to get an order in before anything new comes along.. lol

You guessed right XD I'm working on a project (not dinosaur related) that is very important to me, and I will be busy almost till the end of the month. I want to upload the models that I already finished and I hope that the next month I will have more time to model new dinosaurs :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: mb-cg on March 06, 2013, 04:36:17 PM

You guessed right XD I'm working on a project (not dinosaur related) that is very important to me, and I will be busy almost till the end of the month. I want to upload the models that I already finished and I hope that the next month I will have more time to model new dinosaurs :D

Sounds good bud, you have to take time for what you want as an artist..at least on occasion. ;)

Bokisaurus

Th little sauropod painted ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Interesting ! I think watching a herd of these would make me dizzy though ! lol

postsaurischian

Excellent, Boki style :)!

....... Maybe this is a good chance to get an order in before anything new comes along.. lol

Just what I was thinking ;D.

Blade-of-the-Moon

My 1/40 male Para painted up by our member Melissa Frankford.

Jetoar

Wonderful colors for an amazinf figure. Congrats  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:D Very beautiful. Congrats!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thank you, Manuel really did a perfect sculpture and Melissa just brought it to life. It's easily the best Para in my collection currently.  Now I have to buy the female Para and Pentaceratops. :)

radman

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 15, 2013, 03:25:16 AM
My 1/40 male Para painted up by our member Melissa Frankford.

Melissa did a lovely job here.  Congratulations. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thank you bud, she really did..I think it looks like one her awesome drawings just walked off her art book..I'm quite pleased. :)

amargasaurus cazaui

As the date for my show draws close I wondered if the Yinlong project was any closer to completion. I had hoped to purchase the figure, and have it painted for the display I have planned. I am afraid if the dinosaur does not become availible within the coming few days I will not be able to use it .Would you consider perhaps offering one via private sale on the shapeways site to me?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

SBell

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on March 19, 2013, 11:08:40 AM
As the date for my show draws close I wondered if the Yinlong project was any closer to completion. I had hoped to purchase the figure, and have it painted for the display I have planned. I am afraid if the dinosaur does not become availible within the coming few days I will not be able to use it .Would you consider perhaps offering one via private sale on the shapeways site to me?

This might have been more appropriate as a PM than a public message. Just sayin'.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SBell on March 19, 2013, 12:47:41 PM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on March 19, 2013, 11:08:40 AM

This might have been more appropriate as a PM than a public message. Just sayin'.

Perhaps more so as an email if possible. Our PM system is sometimes a little glitchy. It doesn't notify you all of the time of new messages so if you aren't looking for one you might miss it. I've had my own share of issues there. So posting on a topic that is checked is a good way to get a member's attention if email isn't an option.

amargasaurus cazaui

His email is not given in his profile here and I tend to avoid spamming someone via private message as a general courtesy. I am unsure why a few people here are so intent on censoring peoples postings to their own wants and or needs , but sorry if my general request offended anyone.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: