You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kevin Conroy, voice actor of Batman/Bruce Wayne for 30 years has passed away at 66

Started by EmperorDinobot, November 11, 2022, 05:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Being the resident Batnerd here, it really is with a heavy heart that I must announce of the most terrible news to come out of this morning.

Kevin Conroy, the voice I hear whenever I read Batman comics or books, or the voice I hear whenever I play with my Batman figures, passed away this morning of a yet-to-be disclosed cause at 66.

Not only was he in Batman The Animated Series, The Adventures of Batman and Robin (s3), The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, the Arkham Games and other DC projects, he even made a live-action appearance in the Arrowverse.

Funny how I was looking at my old BTAS figures last night, with the idea of rescuing my first '92 Combat Belt Batman figure (I have another one for display, but my first one stays in the Batcave) and using it to pilot one of the jets I'm going to hang today.

Dusty Wren

Ah, this is sad news. BTAS and Batman Beyond were my favorite cartoons as a kid, and I've periodically rewatched them as an adult because their stories are just so good. Conroy has always been the voice of Batman for me. He will be missed.
Check out my customs thread!

Dynomikegojira

RIP to a legend it's truly dark times that we won't get to here his iconic voice anymore but he's given more than enough to remember him by. Batman is along with Superman, Spiderman and Godzilla are my all time fictional characters and were the heroes ofy childhood and as a 90s kid I had the privilege of growing up with Kevin Conroy as Batman and it was his portrayal that shaped my love for everything I enjoy now I literally grown up over the years with Kevin as my definite Batman and his dedication to the role and his love for the fans made him a rare gem in our community. We salute you Kevin from everyone. Thank You.

HD-man

Very sad :'( The best Batman there ever was. My condolences to his friends & family 💐
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.