News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Random kits

Started by postsaurischian, December 04, 2012, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

This is by far the most beautiful Apatosaurus skeleton model (1:12) I've ever seen :o!!!
I'd die to own it!!

Dan

Yes, I think someone shared this website a while ago... maybe Blade? I'm not sure if anyone has heard back from the company, though.

Blade-of-the-Moon

It looks interesting..I don't think it was me though. Unless it was something else on the site I posted.

Jeremy K9

This model has been on my "to buy" list for awhile. The price for a built up version is pricey though. There are other things I want more I guess.  ;D

Dan

I also just noticed - 83" long would make it twice the size of the Sideshow/Blanco A. louisae, so it very well could kill someone to own it!

0onarcissisto0

Ooooh, that is gorgeous!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Jetoar

Beutiful and amazing   ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Himmapaan

Good gracious gollywobbles!  :o :o :o

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.