News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thialfi

Quote from: Concavenator on April 23, 2023, 12:41:18 PM

Credit: Paleo-Nerd

Here's the... surprise?

Any guesses?

Hoping it will be an Anchiceratops, but particularly hoping it won't be the problematic Nedoceratops.

I think this means we'll be getting a megaraptorid, a sauropod and a stegosaurid too sometime soon, based on these teasers:

And: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09hoJUEkgDzK838BsaGQawC8GgcYGTA4KA7HRRAcuW98JiMquheBNvRN5HDVhnNP2l&id=100066892290400

Thanks for sharing, avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator, exciting stuff once more!

Where did you draw the conclusion from that Haolonggood will be releasing a megaraptorid, a sauropod and a stegosaurid?

Sim

The teaser is exciting, I'm hoping the figure is Pentaceratops or Anchiceratops!  Besides the teaser images, I can only see an Ouranosaurus image in your post avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator, nothing to do with a megaraptoran, sauropod or stegosaurian?  Also, the link at the end of your post doesn't work.

shahinos

Someone on Facebook translated the words in small size on the Ouranosaurus picture! So a little teaser for the ones familiar with the language (plus the rest of us once it got translated!)

Sim

So the small words say types of animals might be coming in the future?  If so, there's five, so a megaraptorid, a sauropod, a stegosaurid... and two more?

shahinos

Exactly. I can't find the photo right now, but it's possible that ceratopsian and hadrosaur (well, the Ouranosaurus) were the other two, can't remember.

Thialfi

Ahhh yes, it's true! Did exactly that but I had my Google translate on the wrong language per accident. Wow, can't wait! 😍

Sim

avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi, what are the last two types of animal teased in that image?

ceratopsian

Oh my goodness - I didn't realise that you could use Google Translate for words on an image.  Thank you, I've learnt something new!!

Flaffy

Quote from: Sim on April 23, 2023, 04:08:53 PMSo the small words say types of animals might be coming in the future?  If so, there's five, so a megaraptorid, a sauropod, a stegosaurid... and two more?

Left to right:
- Sauropod
- Stegosaur
- Ankylosaur
- Ceratopsian
- Theropod

Sim

Thanks avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy!  I guess the ankylosaur is the Tianzhenosaurus and the ceratopsian is the one in the images Concavenator shared since the Nasutoceratops was released before the Ouranosaurus.  So three more species to look forward to, it seems!  I'm hoping the stegosaur is Kentrosaurus!

Prehistory Resurrection

Off topic but came across this video showing a new upcoming paint scheme for the Quetzalcoatlus.

GojiraGuy1954

It could be Torosaurus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

CarnotaurusKing

Could also be Coahuilaceratops, Albertaceratops, or Xenoceratops.

Hoping it's an Anchiceratops or a Coahuilaceratops, though.

SidB

Elvis(aurus)?

Thialfi

We're getting a really pretty pair of Pentaceratops! Really excited about this  species, too often overlooked for rather mystifying reasons. It's so iconic with its huge (and hugely impressive) frill.

Can't wait! Beautiful work V @vampiredesign!

Thanks to paleo-nerd.com / https://www.facebook.com/paleonerdIT for the heads up.

Carnoking

Amazing! Been wanting a good Pentaceratops model for some time now. Papo's is a pretty strong offering for what it is but it's nice to have a static figure in a more neutral pose. Plus, those paint jobs are gorgeous as always!

Stegotyranno420

Tough competition between Papo and thid one, but this one gives me Dinosaur King vibes

Bread

Hot damn... these are fantastic.
PNSO has some competition. Especially with these colorschemes being brought to the table.

SidB

Sure fire purchases for me. These threaten to displace my Papo in the ceratopduan display. Is there a place for peaceful co-existance?

Gwangi

Finally! A Pentaceratops. We've needed one of these as badly as we've needed an Ouranosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: