You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ancestors Models - new for 2023 (teaser)

Started by Halichoeres, January 04, 2023, 06:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

That's an impressive release for sure, but I'm going to continue with the wait and see approach for now. I'd been and remain interested in the potential Columbian Mammoth.

postsaurischian

Nice figure, but I'm through with Ancestors Models.

shahinos

Looks much better than Haolonggood's version. I also loved Ancestors' Edmontosaurus. Unfortunately both were out of my price range.

thomasw100

Quote from: shahinos on February 09, 2024, 08:53:19 AMLooks much better than Haolonggood's version. I also loved Ancestors' Edmontosaurus. Unfortunately both were out of my price range.

The sculpt looks really great and admittedly better than that of the Haolonggood version. Also the surface texture is richer and more detailed. But the paint scheme is too flashy for my taste, but most likely just right for many other people. I will now be getting the VFB Paleoart Tlatolophus through Dinosauria Creatures. He has now also a Magnapaulia lauticaudatus in the making.

Concavenator

avatar_TlatolophusJuanorum @TlatolophusJuanorum FINALLY! Very glad to see you finally get it.  ^-^ It looks so good. That's a great ornithopod collection, too.

Can't wait for my Tlatolophus to arrive!  :)

Concavenator

Mine is finally here as well!

Posted a few more pics in my collection thread.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.