You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fixing my WWD Polacanthus, Iguanodon and Torosaurus.

Started by Jetoar, December 08, 2012, 05:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello again friends, I am starting to fix my new figures of WWD.

Iguanodon:

Polacanthus:

Torosaurus:

Polacanthus spines fixed  ^-^.

And his plates  ^-^.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

I have finished to fix my WWD figures  ^-^.

Iguanodon.

Torosaurus.

Polacanthus.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Crackington

Good job, they look new! You're clearly very talented with the brushes, but did you have to do any other repairs?

Jetoar

Gryphoceratops

Jetoar

Thanks friend ! I am glad that you like my repainted figures  ^-^.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.