News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mojo: New for 2024

Started by Renecito, December 12, 2023, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Mojo's reveals this morning were cattle, which means they are probably done with dinosaurs, as they do their releases thematically.

suspsy

Wow. I'm just stunned that Mojo didn't make even one single new prehistoric toy. That's just plain pitiful, especially given how they were on a pretty decent role with their prehistoric mammals for the past three years.

Their loss.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Primeval12

Plagiarism :D

THAT IS LITERALLY THE SAFARI IGUANADON AND PTERANODON.

EDIT: Apparently they could have brought the mold. I didn't know that/

Fembrogon

Yeah, bought two 20-year-old highly dated molds...

Moldovan0731

Will we have a "New for 2024" folder?

triceratops83

Almost seems pointless posting this, but for what it's worth Minizoo has the complete 2024 range.

https://www.minizoo.com.au/mojo/mojo-2024/

I guess the Troodon repaint might interest a couple of people, but why on earth would they release that old stegosaurus that looks like a spiky pig? I mean, they have better stegosaurus figures. Also, why would they release two repaints of the Parasaurolophus figures and make them different colours?

I really hope Mojo puts more effort in next year. And I really hope they focus on Cenozoic mammals. That's where they really shine.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Over9K

"Papo and Recur are both putting out nice stuff... Im'ma just check this here Mojo thread, maybe they are too..."

Halichoeres

In Japan, Mojo is putting out these little keychain versions of some of their uglier dinosaurs.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

I think the company is called Platz and they are collaborating with Mojo. Last year, they released some of Mojo's domestic cats in a 'Japanese Cats' collection.

SidB

They do a much better job with their Cenozoic mammals. Wish that they'd do more of them.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.