News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO 2024 - Hopes and Dreams

Started by Bread, January 04, 2024, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasw100

Quote from: Ambre on July 01, 2024, 06:15:24 AM
Quote from: Sim on June 30, 2024, 11:56:36 PMSo, what do you guys hope PNSO will make next?

A Dromaeosaurid or Abelisauridae. Both of these theropods groups are underepresented in PNSO figures and i would love a 1/35 feathered Utharaptor or a Majungasaurus/Rajasaurus

I would hope for any genus that has feathers. It has been so long since PNSO made feathered dinosaurs, and their Therizinosaurus and Deinocheirus are so good. So yes an Utahraptor would be a good option, but also Gigantoraptor, Gallimimus or another therizinosaur.

Turkeysaurus

Bone Wars reincarnated: Toy Wars.

They'll release HLG's upcoming projects before them. PNSO revenge tour.

Joel1905

Right, so I'm first gonna go with my wishes that will no doubt annoy people...

Updated Ankylosaurus
Lipped/updated Carnotaurus
Lipped Giganotosaurus
Iguanodon with a beefier head
Lipped Megalosaurus
Lipped Tyrannosaurus Rex
Lipped Tarbosaurus

And now for my others!

Argentinosaurus
Australovenator
Baryonyx
Brachiosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Cetiosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Diplodocus
Elasmosaurus
Gigantoraptor
Leedsicthys
Lexovisaurus
Liopleurodon
Mosasaurus
Muttaburrasaurus
Plateosaurus
Polacanthus
Pteranodon
Quetzalcoatlus
Saurolophus
Tropeognathus
Utahraptor

GojiraGuy1954

The PNSO Tarbosaurus sucks I hope they make a new version
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Turkeysaurus

Official PNSO channel on Iguanodon's head at : 17:30

SRF

It wouldn't surprise me if PNSO's first Tyrannosaurid with lips isn't going to be T. Rex. Since Tarbosaurus was the first with Tyrannosaurid with finer skin details, it's likely a candidate to be the first to be done with lips in the future. 
But today, I'm just being father

Flaffy

I certainly wouldn't mind a second crack at Tarbosaurus. Hopefully based on PIN-551 instead of the weird elongate skull they're using for their current Tarbo.

Definitely not a priority though. Would much rather see a return to Permian and Triassic fauna.

thomasw100

I hope that they will release anything anytime soon. This long break feels a bit strange. I really hope that they are not going bankrupt because of the competition from Haolonggood.

Quiversaurus

The silence from them is indeed a little worrying. Their Instagram still has daily posts, but I wonder why they're taking so long for the next model...

suspsy

Perhaps PNSO's next reveal is going to be a lipped Tyrannosaurus mcraeensis.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

thomasw100

Quote from: Quiversaurus on July 04, 2024, 12:13:52 PMThe silence from them is indeed a little worrying. Their Instagram still has daily posts, but I wonder why they're taking so long for the next model...

To this adds that they have only released 4 models for the entire first half of this year, which is one of the smallest numbers they have ever released in 6 months. But at the beginning of this year there was some information circulating about a collaboration between PNSO and a regional museum which would involve production of models for some 7 or so species discovered in China. Maybe they are focusing on this project right now.

Turkeysaurus

Quote from: thomasw100 on July 04, 2024, 11:36:33 AMI hope that they will release anything anytime soon. This long break feels a bit strange. I really hope that they are not going bankrupt because of the competition from Haolonggood.

Isn't Tyrannotitan recent enough?

suspsy

I can't believe anybody is seriously worried about PNSO suddenly going bankrupt.

Turkeysaurus

Quote from: suspsy on July 04, 2024, 12:21:03 PMPerhaps PNSO's next reveal is going to be a lipped Tyrannosaurus mcraeensis.

Tyrannotitan didn't get lips probably because of other recent carcharodontosaurids didn't have.

Tyrannosauids still recent and their most of their quality near or current current PNSO level.

Only Yangchuanosaurus & Saurophaganax has lips. 2 allosauriods. Before them lipless Allosaurus which has old PNSO level of detail. So Next Lipped might be another allosauriod  or any other family  that have mostly old PNSO level or don't even have many models. (Abelisaurids-Carnotaurus for example)

Now I believe PNSO don't want lipped look effecting sales of other recent toys.

Maybe they think a new lipped Tyrannosaurus or Giganotosaurus would make their families entire lipless catalog obsolete.

Turkeysaurus

Quote from: suspsy on July 04, 2024, 03:33:23 PMI can't believe anybody is seriously worried about PNSO suddenly going bankrupt.

Not on my watch, sir. I just got my 2 PNSO today. Another one is ordered.

Only one is going bankrupt is me.

Concavenator

Paleofiguras told me PNSO is currently more focused in exhibitions, etc than in producing figures, which might explain why their releases have been so scarce as of late.

IDK about you guys, but I definitely want to see a new PNSO release soon, so I can start forgetting about the Tyr4nn0tit4n. Still need to recover from that.  :-[

Sim

Quote from: Concavenator on July 04, 2024, 11:02:52 PMI definitely want to see a new PNSO release soon, so I can start forgetting about the Tyr4nn0tit4n. Still need to recover from that.
You and me both!

Turkeysaurus

Are you being sarcastic? Tyrannotitan is one of the finest PNSO yet.

suspsy

I thought that the Tyrannotitan was PNSO's most attractive carcharodontosaur yet.

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on July 05, 2024, 01:54:24 AMI thought that the Tyrannotitan was PNSO's most attractive carcharodontosaur yet.

Likewise. And one of the only ones I plan to get.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: