News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

DINO DREAM: New for 2024

Started by blnadal, January 23, 2024, 05:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Quote from: Bread on February 26, 2024, 05:08:14 PMMy only fear is that those Raptors and the crate itself are going to cost a ridiculous amount...

I wouldn't get your hopes up. For what I have seen of their previous products, no product of theirs is cheap. They are incredibly well done, but cost accordingly.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ikessauro on February 27, 2024, 12:21:10 AM
Quote from: Bread on February 26, 2024, 05:08:14 PMMy only fear is that those Raptors and the crate itself are going to cost a ridiculous amount...

I wouldn't get your hopes up. For what I have seen of their previous products, no product of theirs is cheap. They are incredibly well done, but cost accordingly.

Depends, I could see a 100.00, not horrible.

blnadal

Blade-of-the-Moon

Rex must be next. They just now posted pics of the finished Giga on FB

blnadal

blnadal

I think I'll sell my Nanmu haha

Blade-of-the-Moon

I might as well though I think I'll get this one first and do a proper comparison. There is something about it that looks sort of toy like, maybe the larger arms and legs/feet whereas the Nanmu doesn't match the film as much but looks more natural.

blnadal

Price is US$84.99 at Lana Time Shop

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Damn, cheaper than nanmu's and higher quality!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on March 01, 2024, 02:45:46 AMDamn, cheaper than nanmu's and higher quality!

Quote from: blnadal on March 01, 2024, 02:38:41 AMPrice is US$84.99 at Lana Time Shop

Subtotal
$84.99
Shipping
$30.00
Total
USD
$114.99

Bread

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 01, 2024, 03:34:11 AM
Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on March 01, 2024, 02:45:46 AMDamn, cheaper than nanmu's and higher quality!

Quote from: blnadal on March 01, 2024, 02:38:41 AMPrice is US$84.99 at Lana Time Shop

Subtotal
$84.99
Shipping
$30.00
Total
USD
$114.99
I'm not a fan of the JW Giganotosaurus, but that's a very nice model for that price.

Seems like Dino Dream knows to now keep its prices lower for collectors.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bread on March 01, 2024, 12:11:43 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 01, 2024, 03:34:11 AM

Subtotal
$84.99
Shipping
$30.00
Total
USD
$114.99
I'm not a fan of the JW Giganotosaurus, but that's a very nice model for that price.

Seems like Dino Dream knows to now keep its prices lower for collectors.

I ordered it.  When it comes in I'll see what I'm going to part with. The Dragon Soul by Nanmu is still really nice, and the pose reflects the creature more in the film I think. It was sleeping, then just bullying the Rex, not attacking it. A casual lord of it's domain.

blnadal

Blade-of-the-Moon

Off to the factory! lol

I swear I'm going to have many more models of this guy than I thought by the end. I did skip the basic Mattel figure at least. But we have a HC one coming I think and I have the Nanmus, Prime 1 and Spiral release ordered still.

blnadal

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wish they made the Therizinosaurus first. I'm pretty full up on JP/JW Rexes.

blnadal

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2024, 03:56:44 AMWish they made the Therizinosaurus first. I'm pretty full up on JP/JW Rexes.
I think they have it on their plans
And also, they are going to release dinos not only for Dominion in this new line

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on March 13, 2024, 03:58:32 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2024, 03:56:44 AMWish they made the Therizinosaurus first. I'm pretty full up on JP/JW Rexes.
I think they have it on their plans
And also, they are going to release dinos not only for Dominion in this new line

I read that on FB.

Theri and Quetz would be high on my want list for Dominion.

I can't really think of any from the other two films I'm needing. A proper male Brachio from JP3 would be good, maybe the un-used male pteranodon and a Corythosaurus, a Mamenchi from The Lost World, Pteranodon and the Para wrangling scene? I think I'm well covered for the 1st JP movie.

blnadal

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: