You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Mini Figures - Volvic Premiums

Started by Blackdanter, March 14, 2024, 02:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackdanter

Does anyone know anything about these Safari Volvic premiums?

Going through another 'loft' box I found these in amongst a bag of LU biscuit dinosaur premiums.

I would assume that the Safari Volvic premiums are French (likely 1990's) issued but if anyone knows for sure or when they were issued I'd be interested to hear.

Other than the Volvic stamp, they appear to be standard Safari figures.

DinoFan2010

No idea about the Volvic stamp, but the minis were released in a box called the Authentic Habitats Collection. The one with these figures also included a Brontosaurus, Triceratops, and a Parasaurolophus. Here's a link: https://toyanimalwiki.mywikis.wiki/wiki/Safari_Authentics_615204_Dinosaurs_I

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.