News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Trilobite Design (Trilobiti) - New for 2024

Started by Halichoeres, April 10, 2024, 02:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

The first representation I've ever seen of Kitakamicaris utatsuensis, from the Triassic of Japan. It's 10× life size and an eye-watering €750

Available here: https://www.scientificmodels.shop/pagina-prodotto/kitakamicaris-utatsuensis-resin-model
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

Damn. Very nice but too expensive, and I'd worry about it traveling overseas intact, although Trilobiti is pretty good about packaging and responds positively to any issues that arise. They really are great to work with.

Halichoeres

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe the intended audience is small museums with some donor or grant money to spend, rather than individual collectors. Awful pretty, though.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.