News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mini puzzles

Started by Bbowen58, July 02, 2024, 02:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bbowen58

Hello, was hoping someone in here could help me figure out what these little puzzles are. I got them for my children years ago and I don't like to get some for my grandkids. As I can attach a photo, I can describe them there's a woolly rhino mammoth arsinothere and a brotothere. You're all an inch or so  tall as well as long And have thigh, removable pieces, head, and all four legs. Thanking you in advance And I do have photos

Halichoeres

B @Bbowen58 I suspect you're thinking of these Cog Ltd figures: https://dinotoycollector.com/Browse/Browse.php?Company=Cog%20Ltd

They were sold under several names, including Dino Horizons and Prehistoric Panorama. You could buy them from Tedco for a while, so some people also knew them by that name. But I think they're out of production; I haven't seen them for sale anywhere in five or six years.

Mods, request that this be merged with the identification thread in case someone else has a similar question in the future?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.