News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Guess the figure!!!!

Started by Primeval12, March 20, 2012, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

So then! :) Although again, I might already reveal too much... :-[

It's a smallish, spiny rubber dinosaur, about 10 cm long and 4 cm high. It was produced after 2000.
It's light brown below and rather gradually changes to vermillion on top.
You could only buy it as part of a set.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Himmapaan

Is it the Toyway NHM Kentrosaurus?

brontodocus

Hooray! Of course, yes it is. :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

ITewan

Ill start a new one :)

It is an overall yellow colour
It is a Hadrosaur
It was released in 2009
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Takama

CollectA Lambeosaurus
Edit: 

Its gotta be it, because it fits the description very well.

Tylosaurus

SBell

Quote from: Tylosaurus on April 06, 2012, 12:04:01 AM
Battat Ouranosaurus:

The figure in question was released in 2009--Battats were dead 10 years before that! :o

Tylosaurus

Really I could not of known that, I mainly just started collecting a few months ago, all these brands really, still finding out a lot about them.
It has been since 1995 for me that I am collecting some particular Dino's again, sorry for not posting the right one ::)

Even so, that Ouranosaurus is yellow and it does look very good too, just didn't know that Battat didn't existed, they had some good stuff back in the 80's and 90's, that is what I do remember 8)

SBell

Quote from: Tylosaurus on April 06, 2012, 01:33:26 AM
Really I could not of known that, I mainly just started collecting a few months ago, all these brands really, still finding out a lot about them.
It has been since 1995 for me that I am collecting some particular Dino's again, sorry for not posting the right one ::)

Even so, that Ouranosaurus is yellow and it does look very good too, just didn't know that Battat didn't existed, they had some good stuff back in the 80's and 90's, that is what I do remember 8)

Since we're correcting anyway (as I am assuming that part of this hobby is all about learning) Battat showed up in about 1993-94, and disappeared by about 1998 (although stragglers were still found in stores after that).

Tylosaurus

Ah okay well that explains it then , thanks SBell :)

Primeval12

Ok, on May 6th (A month after the most recent post) I'm starting a new round.

ITewan

Lambeosaurus by CollectA is correct! :D XD

SBell

Quote from: ITewan on May 03, 2012, 11:55:54 AM
Lambeosaurus by CollectA is correct! :D XD

You should probably check the thread more than once a month if you have the answer!

Takama

Well i guess its my turn.

hmmm

Its very tiny, and made of rubber.
it was the first one of its kind to come out
its green.
and its a shrunk down version of a normal sized figure

Primeval12

The Safari Good luck mini t-rex

Takama

Quote from: primeval12 on May 05, 2012, 02:12:33 AM
The Safari Good luck mini t-rex

dang, right off the bat.  your turn

Primeval12

It's red

It comes in a contaner with ten other creatures

it was in primeval
what is it?

ITewan

CityRaptor

Hmm, I would say Hesperornis, even if neither it nor Batfreak of the Future are completely red.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

SBell

Safari Toob Pristichampsus.

Your welcome for it existing by the way...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: