News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nebuloids photos

Started by Nebuloid, March 11, 2013, 09:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Nice shots! Is that a custom paint app on the Safari horseshoe crab?

Saurian

nasuto first photo should be in  Diorama Contest 2015 ^-^
Soory,my English is poor

Nebuloid

Quote from: stargatedalek on May 03, 2015, 07:41:27 PM
Nice shots! Is that a custom paint app on the Safari horseshoe crab?

Thanks ! And no, just add water and photoshop.  ;) Wanted the figure to have a "realistic" shimmer in the sun.

dreadmane

Nice work! My favorites are the Archeopteryx in the rain and the swimming Horseshoe crab, faboulus! :)
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

Nebuloid

Thanks dreadmane ! Here are some quick shots from today :

- by Nebula, on Flickr

- by Nebula, on Flickr

- by Nebula, on Flickr

Arul

Looking good  :D is that the dilopho ? what is the brand ?

Nebuloid

Quote from: ARUL on June 10, 2015, 03:43:54 PM
Looking good  :D is that the dilopho ? what is the brand ?

Favorite desktop model  ;)

Nebuloid

Dinomike

Good photos! I like the dilophosaurus pic! I'm actually waiting to receive one of those in a month...getting excited here!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Nebuloid

Quote from: Dinomike on June 25, 2015, 11:00:05 PM
Good photos! I like the dilophosaurus pic! I'm actually waiting to receive one of those in a month...getting excited here!

Nice ! Mine came with one of its crests broken off, was a pain to glue back on... Hope yours is in a better state.

Nebuloid

Some recent uploads :

- by Nebula, on Flickr

- by Nebula, on Flickr

- by Nebula, on Flickr

- by Nebula, on Flickr

- by Nebula, on Flickr

MLMjp

Nice speed effect on the Rebor Utahraptor!

Arul

Wow that is a very nice idea, rebor utahraptor gesture is cool plus giving it a speed effect...Wind Hunter !!

Nebuloid

Quote from: Arul on August 19, 2015, 12:13:08 AM
Wow that is a very nice idea, rebor utahraptor gesture is cool plus giving it a speed effect...Wind Hunter !!

Thanks ! Haha hadn't even thought of that.

Nebuloid

Dinomike

Wow! That Utah Raptor pic is really cool! Did you repaint it? Or are the feathers colored like that due to the speed effect?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Dinomike on September 03, 2015, 07:42:20 PM
Wow! That Utah Raptor pic is really cool! Did you repaint it? Or are the feathers colored like that due to the speed effect?
I think it was tweaked with photo imaging software.

Nebuloid

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 03, 2015, 08:29:11 PM
Quote from: Dinomike on September 03, 2015, 07:42:20 PM
I think it was tweaked with photo imaging software.

Haha yes, some lighting and photoshop.

Nebuloid

I've been inactive for a while, but finally found my camera again :

- by Nebuloid, on Flickr

- by Nebuloid, on Flickr

tyrantqueen

The Favorite Allosaurus statue has some great detailing, shame the factory paintjob doesn't do it any favours.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: