News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nebuloids photos

Started by Nebuloid, March 11, 2013, 09:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebuloid

Hi there people, I had a thread like this on the old forum, so I thought why not start it again.
Here are some of my pictures of plastic dinosaurs :

I have a flickr-set with more pictures here :

I will post any new ones to this topic as well as flickr.

cheers

Gwangi

Great and interesting pictures. I particularly like the Jobaria and the feathered dinosaurs one.

Nebuloid

I just posted two new pictures on flickr, check'em out !

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Nebuloid

Ok got inspired, two more today :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Libraraptor

T.rex hatchling and mother? b/w?  Nice idea!

Nebuloid

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 25, 2013, 08:50:39 PM
T.rex hatchling and mother? b/w?  Nice idea!

Thanks !
Here's some new ones :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Nebuloid

Two new pictures today, the favorite soft models just beg to be photographed !

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

RockyMountainRex

These are great looking pictures!   :)
Rawr!

Battatitan

Quote from: RockyMountainRex on May 16, 2013, 04:37:36 AM
These are great looking pictures!   :)

I agree, your pictures are really captivating. I realise they aren't wholly accurate but so what? The colours and arrangements of the very first few are spectacular and you've showcased your figures really nicely.

The pictures featuring several of the same creatures (ankylosaurs, dimetrodons etc) are among my favourites because they compliment each other well and appear almost real!

Congratulations, and keep up the great work  :))

Jetoar

Wonderful, ankylo photo is the best  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ZoPteryx

Very cool photography style!

Harukin

There is something really artistic about your photos, wonderful work  ^-^

Nebuloid

Hi all, thanks for all the replies and compliments ! However,  I broke my wrist some weeks ago, so handling a camera is pretty difficult right now. But I will try to take some more pictures soon for sure.

Battatitan

Sorry to hear about your wrist, Nebuloid. I hope for a quick recovery and look forward to seeing more images soon  ;D

Nebuloid

Quote from: Battatitan on June 14, 2013, 10:35:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your wrist, Nebuloid. I hope for a quick recovery and look forward to seeing more images soon  ;D

Thanks, 3 weeks to go ! Still, here's something I shot today :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Gwangi

You're going to be a tough contender in the photo contest this year. Are you going to participate?

Nebuloid

Quote from: Gwangi on June 25, 2013, 04:55:10 PM
You're going to be a tough contender in the photo contest this year. Are you going to participate?

Oh yeah I forgot about that ! I'll have to look into that...

Dinomaster

"ROAR"-T.Rex

Everything_Dinosaur

Really like the artistic interpretation on the Edmontosaurus model and the stark clarity of the black and white Giganotosaurus - very clever and a range of different photo styles demonstrated.

Nebuloid

Thanks again for the compliments everybody ! Here are two photos that I apparently forgot to add to this thread:

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: