News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs 3D toys - new for 2013

Started by DinoToyForum, March 16, 2013, 11:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

This triple set is offered on Amazon.de to be released on October, 1st.
I think I have to get it :-[ :).

Yutyrannus

I'm going to get the 12 pack of blind bag figures. The others I don't like that much.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Hellraptor

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 15, 2013, 07:55:08 PM

Awesome,i want :)
Taking dinosaurs of this islandis the worst idea in the long, sad story of bad ideas

Libraraptor

I´d love to have the small ones, the bigger, noisy plastic figures are unnecessary for me.

tyrantqueen

I'm going to get it on DVD for sure. But I won't be seeing it in a cinema, because I don't even think it'll be shown where I live.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

sauroid

hope to get the small figures too. im not that interested in the large articulated ones.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Finally the action figures!

I am going to spend part of my Christmas bonus on these toys  ;D

Big gorgosaur and the troodon are the top of my list. I hope there will be also a bigger Patchi in scale with ultimate Gorgon

Chad

It's disappointing these aren't available in the States. They do realize WWD is kind of a big deal here, right?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Chad on September 16, 2013, 01:18:02 PM
It's disappointing these aren't available in the States. They do realize WWD is kind of a big deal here, right?

Who says they won't be ?

Concavenator

Quote from: Hellraptor on September 15, 2013, 08:23:57 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on September 15, 2013, 07:55:08 PM

Awesome,i want :)
Putting names to dinosaurs?Disappointing  :-\
Couldn't they put Pachyrhinosaurus father,Pachyrhinosaurus mother,Pachyrhinosaurus baby,Pachyrhinosaurus uncle...instead?LoL
Won't be getting any of these.And dinosaurs expressing their feelings?  *yuck*
I prefer WWD's narrator style much more than this.The dinosaur names,and the expression of their feelings disappointed me a bit,though it still remeains as my #1 most anticipated film of the year.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I don't see nicknames as being an issue..helps identify individuals ( especially with children ) when you have so many similar characters. having some subtle feelings expressed doesn't bother me either really..I grew up on JP ( whose dinos had character ) and reading Age of Reptiles by Ricardo Delgado..which also expressed some emotion.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 17, 2013, 02:47:09 AM
I don't see nicknames as being an issue..helps identify individuals ( especially with children ) when you have so many similar characters. having some subtle feelings expressed doesn't bother me either really..I grew up on JP ( whose dinos had character ) and reading Age of Reptiles by Ricardo Delgado..which also expressed some emotion.
Sorry if this is off topic, but is Ricardo Delgado related to Marcel Delgado? (stop motion animator)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 17, 2013, 03:11:58 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 17, 2013, 02:47:09 AM
Sorry if this is off topic, but is Ricardo Delgado related to Marcel Delgardo? (stop motion animator)

Hmm..I've no idea actually. Maybe he'll reply himself. :?

SpartanSquat

I dont think so. Marcel Delgado was mexican and Ricardo is Costarican. I dont see bad to see dinosaur characters. Not every animal is the same, all have different things like us. For me the best dinosaur characters are from dinosaur planet.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

What will happen to the WWD line after the movie hype is over?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Hellraptor

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on September 19, 2013, 07:26:26 AM

Then the toys will go extinct or hopefully this movie will be the start for dinosaur hype again, contiuing with godzilla, Transformers 4with dinobots and of course Jurassic World in 2015
Taking dinosaurs of this islandis the worst idea in the long, sad story of bad ideas

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on September 19, 2013, 07:26:26 AM

Maybe they will be out even for the movie BR/DVD release...
Anyway I will buy them as soon as I can  ;D

CityRaptor

I figure they will be put on clearence at one point. Or simply disappear. And then sell for crazy prices after that.
I've seen both happening. Since one never knows what is gonna happen, grab them as long as you can.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 19, 2013, 10:39:27 AM
I figure they will be put on clearence at one point. Or simply disappear. And then sell for crazy prices after that.
I've seen both happening. Since one never knows what is gonna happen, grab them as long as you can.
Yeah-no kidding.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: