News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs: The Weird and the Wonderful

Started by Yutyrannus, May 08, 2013, 04:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything_Dinosaur

A very impressive set of drawings with some excellent ideas for the documentary.

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Awesome! Definitely one of your best stories :).

Balaur

Thanks! And it took me only 15 minutes to write!

Concavenator

Yutyrannus,it's been a time since you haven't drawn anything,hasn't it?  ???
It would be cool to see a drawing of the new Spinosaurus by you  ;)

Yutyrannus

Yeah, the only things I've drawn lately are a picture of Glaurung and an unfinished weigeltisauriforme for The Speculative Therapsid Project. I will draw the new Spinosaurus for sure, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Concavenator

Quote from: Yutyrannus on January 01, 2015, 07:52:37 PM
Yeah, the only things I've drawn lately are a picture of Glaurung and an unfinished weigeltisauriforme for The Speculative Therapsid Project. I will draw the new Spinosaurus for sure, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Good to know  :) I will draw a serious new Spino too,and maybe we can compare ours  ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.