News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New on Ebay

Started by Ikessauro, March 13, 2012, 03:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archinto

Quote from: mgaguilar on March 17, 2018, 01:36:01 AM
If there is anyone who's ever wanted to get their hands on a Horizon JP Rex, I'm pretty sure this is one that needs a repaint for $40.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282887483582?rmvSB=true

It's a copy kit of the Horizon model, it says it in the auction. Not too bad a price though,it could be stripped and repainted
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

tyrantqueen

Libraraptor

CityRaptor

Beauty truely lies in the eye of the beholder.

Wait, does the Terror Bird have a non-avian Dinosaur snout instead of a beak?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

SafariLTDLover

Someone just listed a mint, in-package, Carnegie Collection Sinraptor on ebay.  This figure is pretty rare and it's a good replica of an obscure species, link below if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SINRAPTOR-Carnegie-Collection-Safari-Ltd-DINOSAUR-New-w-packaging/142733694703?hash=item213b9756ef:g:tPYAAOSwPoZatx~r

SidB

This was an example of how the Carnegie COULD design a theropod to stand with complete stability without resorting to the infamous 'Carnegie tripod' stance. I have one and its worth acquiring, for those who are wavering. Soon there won't be many left - there were never a vast number produced, as the production run was shorter than for many of the other Carnegies.

ceratopsian

For those looking for the Battat Ouranosaurus.  The same seller also has the Battats Styracosaurus and Edmontonia up for auction and the Amargasaurus as a buy it now.

Syndicate Bias

Im still waiting for a brown running rex to show up

ceratopsian

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on March 30, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
Im still waiting for a brown running rex to show up
For me, it's the Battat Triceratops.  One day!

PhilSauria

I second the Battat Triceratops! Used to be on my 'one day' list but as time goes on (and no doubt prices go up!) it has moved to the 'I'll never own that' list.

Libraraptor

DinoToyForum

Libraraptor

Digibasherx

So I noticed a bunch of interesting auctions on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Battat-Dilophosaurus-Dinosaur-PVC-original-Model-kit-Figurine-Figure-Dan-LoRusso/162946224827?hash=item25f05a12bb:g:CrIAAOSw-GFZlC3b

Seeing how these are from Hong Kong, not in colour and molded in a different colour than the ones in stores, i'm guessing they're fakes, or lunchtime specials? 

SidB

This is at least the second go-around for these pieces. I think that the price and uncertainty factor is off-putting.

Shonisaurus

If I buy discontinued dinosaur figures from Battat, I buy them in eBay stores in the US or Canada. From China obviously they are simply imitations that even come out much more expensive than buying the authentic figure as it happens with that Battat dilophosaurus from the China eBay store.

John

Quote from: Digibasherx on April 01, 2018, 01:47:54 AM
So I noticed a bunch of interesting auctions on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Battat-Dilophosaurus-Dinosaur-PVC-original-Model-kit-Figurine-Figure-Dan-LoRusso/162946224827?hash=item25f05a12bb:g:CrIAAOSw-GFZlC3b

Seeing how these are from Hong Kong, not in colour and molded in a different colour than the ones in stores, i'm guessing they're fakes, or lunchtime specials?
They are the real deal,but they have had their paint stripped off for some reason.You can still see some of the residue from the dark green paint it used to have on the underside of it in the pictures on that listing.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Cretaceous Crab

original Jurassic Park dinosaurs, JP Jeep, some Definitely Dinosaurs and a Battat Tyrannosaurus
https://www.ebay.com/usr/desertroselover

Digibasherx

Quote from: John on April 01, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
They are the real deal,but they have had their paint stripped off for some reason.You can still see some of the residue from the dark green paint it used to have on the underside of it in the pictures on that listing.

So they strip the paint and charge 5x as much?  At least shipping is free :).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: