News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite dinosaur scene?

Started by Stegoraptor Rex, May 28, 2013, 12:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

I liked the scene with Jack Palance and Stumpy fighting each other in the Dinosaur Revolution episode, End Game. When Jack ripped off Stumpy's arm was pretty cool (but disturbing) It was a good depiction of how brutal life probably was for these animals.

Also, any scene with Tinkerbelle and Stumpy was cute :)

FUTABA

I don't have one particular favourite scene but I do love it in March of the Dinosaurs when Patch smells the prospects of an easy meal in the cave where the Gorgosaurus lives, and the Gorgosaurus is himself waiting for an easy meal whilst recovering from an injury, and as Patch enters the cave he strikes out of the darkness and Patch jumps backwards and just manages to escape the massive pair of jaws clamping down before swiftly U-turning and darting off. Really shows off his agility. Also the scene where we first get a proper look at the Gorgosaurus is immense. FEATHERY PLUMAGE IS FEATHERY! ;D Seeing that for the first time really made Tyrannosaurs cool again for me (prior to that I'd thought they were a bit overused and found depictions of them in movies etc a bit, dare I say, boring).

One of my favourite Plesiosaur scenes is in Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure when Dolly is coming to end of her life and we see all the flashbacks of her life from Childhood through to Adulthood. Seeing her as a pup swimming around with her mother and brother all carefree really brings a lump to my throat. I really have to fight back the tears watching those flashbacks, especially knowing the fate of her family.

Also the scene in Jurassic Park where the Tyrannosaurus eats the guy off the toilet.
I really really like blue things.

fleshanthos

I'd loved Gwangi leaping out as a kid, and seeing the same thing again in the TRex/Gallimimus scene was a nice tip of the hat that I immediately related to Gwangi. It was fun to see it play out and compare in your head.

It would have been great if that had been tLW intro for TRex...
People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Laughable Beliefs

FUTABA

Quote from: Brontozaurus on June 03, 2013, 02:53:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuEa6Hum0b4

Quite possibly the most amazing dinosaur scene in cinema history.

Probably an inspiration for the production of Jurassic Park 4.
I really really like blue things.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.