News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Win a T. rex bust!

Started by radman, July 02, 2013, 10:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radman

Check out Geene models Facebook page and vote (like) my entry in the contest, if you can figure out who I am.   ;)
Many interesting entries!

Simon

This is hands down the best submission - so far - in my opinion:

Blade-of-the-Moon

Can you post a pic of it here Radman ?  I can't view that page on FB.

That one does look really nice Simon..I have to say that Giga is pretty outstanding.

radman

Oops, upon re-inspection, the prize is a 1/8 bust, not an Acro. :-[
Blade, are you sure you can't see the page, I don't think you have to have it liked or anything:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Geene-Models/234431386581688

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks like a I  can view it  now..hadn't done so in awhile, I do have it liked but I'm blocked from replying, posting, or anything.  Which one was yours ?

radman

It's the bright green one in the swampy palmetto forest.  ;)

Simon

This One?  Its my other favorite...

radman

No, the one next to it, in the Beidler Forest (check in the comments). 8)

tyrantqueen

So...this thread is to get people to vote for your entry so you can win the bust? If so, then the title's a bit misleading, to be honest.

radman

If you check out the link, you'll see that anyone can enter.  ::)
I did want to have an eye-catching subject line, but I was mostly trying to raise awareness of the contest, 'cause it's pretty cool; perhaps I should have been more PC and said:
Please check out this contest, and if you do not care to enter a submission of your own, kindly consider mine (even though I didn't specify which one it was). :-*
Happy now?

radman

I have no expectation of winning, and mostly this contest has been fun because it has made me use new computer skills just to get my entry in a half-decent shape.  I could/should have spent a lot more time fine-tuning it with shadow and light play, among other things, as some others have quite skillfully done, this is something I really need to learn how to do.

tyrantqueen

Sorry for sounding mean, looking back on my post it wasn't very nice of me. If you want I can ask the admins to delete it.

I should have kept my mouth shut. It's not my place to tell other members what to post.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.