News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Juan Andrés' art

Started by Concavenator, July 11, 2013, 10:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Quote from: RolandEden on August 05, 2013, 04:38:43 PM
Man, your colour patterns are very interesting and psicodelic! I never imagined dimetrodon with fur haha.
My favourites by now is the dilophosaurus and itchyovenator
Keep the good job my friend!
Thanks,friend,always happy hearing people like my pictures!  ^-^
I'm rather active right now.I have done an Apatosaurus in a  rare pose,it'll be posted very soon.I'll try Nasutoceratops and Pegomastax.
EDIT--Nasutoceratops is very difficult to draw...I'll try out another ceratopsian better  :)

Everything_Dinosaur

Always keen to see drawings of Ichthyosaurs, interesting markings too.

Concavenator

Concavenator

I have drawn a new drawing,Concavenator(Pegomastax coming soon,along with a surprise):

It 's dedicated to my two good Spanish friends at this forum:Jetoar and RolandEden.
A dinosaur from our country!  ;D

SpartanSquat

I really like the zebra pattern with the colour full feathers of the arms and legs :)

Concavenator

Quote from: RolandEden on August 07, 2013, 05:35:52 PM
I really like the zebra pattern with the colour full feathers of the arms and legs :)
Thanks,my friend  ^-^
Here ' s the Pegomastax:

Sorry if you can 't see it so good,my computer camera isn ' t the best... :-\

The surprise is a bipedal Apatosaurus,but I'm currently doing it.
Thanks for all your comments,I still have to improve,so any suggestion about dinosaurs to draw,tips about my drawings are most welcome.Thanks for watching this topic  :)

EmperorDinobot

Well done! Wow Pegomastax, ese es uno que a mi he hace falta dibujar. Lo tengo en mi lista.

My suggestion to you is to get a bunch of sketal drawings and study them very attentively, so that you may perfect their anatomical details.

Also, you should save some $$$ and buy a scanner so that you may take better pictures. IF you have to take pictures using a camera, get a good light source and flatten out your drawing. Your style reminds me of mine when I was your age (I'm double your age). You are going to turn out fine. Take some art classes, and don't be a lazy bum like me :D

OH, and I love the colors on concavenator.

Everything_Dinosaur

Interesting design on the coat of the animal, a very credible interpretation.

Concavenator

Thanks for your comments,EmperorDinobot,and Everything_Dinosaur!  :)

I still have to improve scientifically and  artistically.After all,I'm 12  :P
I have a book about how to draw dinosaurs.In the same book appears some skeleton drawings made by Scott Hartman.It seems I'll have to consult it more frequently!  ;D
And I have a better camera that I hope will take better photos of my drawings.

And sorry if the Concavenator's legs looks like too short-it is just my not-so-good camera.

Thanks for your comments  ^-^

Concavenator

Long time I don't draw any picture,I came from my vacations,and I recently draw Suchomimus.  :)
Someone would like to draw its 2nd favorite dinosaur,and more if it will be made next year  ;)
So here you have!:

I'm very proud of it!  :)

Concavenator

Just drew my first prehistoric mammal-Daeodon,everyone's favorite killer pig  :P 

Concavenator

My Monolophosaurus vs Tuojiangosaurus picture got ruined,so I'm redoing it.Should be posted soon  ;)

SpartanSquat

The first time I saw a mammal with colourfull pattern except the Mandrill. You will make more psycodelic mammals?

Concavenator

Probably yes,maybe a Thylacoleo or a Basilosaurus.I'll see  :)

Concavenator

Just drew Balaur bondoc,a feathered T.rex and a Giganotosaurus.Will be posted sometime soon.I'm now doing Monolophosaurus vs Tuojiangosaurus   :)

Concavenator

Sorry if I have not uploaded anything these days,but I've been rather busy,but finally,I drew 3 drawings:

A feathered Tyrannosaurus rex.It wears a set of display feathers at the end of the tail,but the picture doesn't show them.Sorry for the quality of the image,I still don't have a scanner  :-X

A Giganotosaurus.

And Balaur bondoc.Expect the Monolophosaurus vs.Tuojiangosaurus drawing to be posted soon  :)

Zhuchengotyrant

Nice Balaur Bondoc!
You know, you can call it Balaur (The Bondoc part is the species) :)
I also love the Suchomimus :D
-Zhuchengotyrant

Concavenator

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on September 13, 2013, 08:48:11 PM
Nice Balaur Bondoc!
You know, you can call it Balaur (The Bondoc part is the species) :)
I also love the Suchomimus :D
Thanks,Zhuchengotyrant!  :)
I have lots of free time now,so more free time,more sketching  ;)
This afternoon,I have drawn some new creatures:

Sea scorpion.

The orthocone Cameroceras  *orthocone* :

Basilosaurus.

Megalodon killing young whale.

And two new dinosaurs:

Daspletosaurus.The pose is taken from a Tyrannosaurus sculpt (sory,can't remember the name)

A Pachycephalosaurus.
I'll leave the Monolophosaurus vs.Tuojiangosaurus picture for later.Now I do plan on doing it,a Parasaurolophus cyrtocristatus picture,a Stegosaurus,a Carcharodontosaurus,a Dimetrodn vs.Edaphosaurus picture and a Thylacoleo  :)

TheAllosaur

Very colorful, and original. I think they're great!
Part-time genius!

Concavenator

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: