News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo Stegosaurus Shortage?

Started by joossa, July 13, 2013, 11:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

Hey guys. I've been shopping around for the Papo Stegosaurus online. After searching for a little over a week, it seem this figure is no where to be found except Australiia and Korea. I'm in the US and am willing to pay a good amount for this figure, but wanted to ask here first before dropping a good amount of money for international shipping. What I found was that all online US stores are sold out and that places like Amazon and Ebay are currently listing the figure at high prices with higher international shipping costs.

I'm brand new to the hobby and just purchased the Papo Spino, Running TRex, Allo, and Ankylosaur all in one scoop and all were available from here in the US. Are there periods of time when figures like the Papo Stegosaurus are temporarily not available, but eventually get re-stocked? Has anyone had direct experience with this? Do you guys think I should wait for a restock and if so, does Papo do mass re-productions and re-distributions to supplies every so often?

Thanks for any insight!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Gwangi

Jetoar

In Spain this figure is common and its price is 12,00 Euros.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

joossa

You guys are fast and awesome! Thanks for the links!! I was worried I wasn't goign to be able to find my steggo. =)

Quote from: Jetoar on July 14, 2013, 12:59:17 AM
Have you ordered from them before? They have quite a nice selection.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

sauroid

Quote from: joossa on July 14, 2013, 01:37:27 AM
You guys are fast and awesome! Thanks for the links!! I was worried I wasn't goign to be able to find my steggo. =)

Quote from: Jetoar on July 14, 2013, 12:59:17 AM
Have you ordered from them before? They have quite a nice selection.
he's from Spain.

good luck on your Papo stego search, hope you get one soon. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.