News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stone troll studios manit dinosaur kits.

Started by captain jack, July 15, 2013, 08:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain jack

Hi.My name is Brian.Matt Manit and myself were in business for about 2Yrs.We attempted to sell prepaint versions of his sculpts for museum gift shops.Sadly it was when the economy was at its worst.Not that times have changed much.Anyway, Matt left to go back home to California. Ive been lugging around casts for years. ANY Intrest in kits.Opening for input on subject. Lets discuss. Thanks for all replys.

ataraxus

Matt`s models are very welcome. Have you pictures? and what is with his older kits like the iguanodon?

s.foulkes

YEs I would love to see whats for sale? images please.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

captain jack

I'm Brian Vallery.from Milwaukee, Wisc.Will post images as I sift through my files.These would include all 1/35 scale animals.and a few odd balls.Thanks for replys.Looking forward for great conversations and learning from you all.

jtn144

Would you happen to have any of Matt's Iguanodons around & if so, how many?

captain jack

Pulled a box out of the attic yesterday. Right now I'm looking at a half a dozen Deinonychus.a few protoceratop.some allosaur.3/4 of a dozen T-Rex.1/2 Dozen Iguanodon.Triceratops.Had a bunch for a Fossil show.also Ichtyosaur.And very rare lil T-Rex.I'm compiling parts.Message me for availabity.prices Range from 75.00 -40.00.Not including ship.But willing to deal on multiple pieces. With combined ship.

jtn144

Sounds good, if you could put up some pics that would be appreciated. Are these painted or unpainted?

captain jack

Unbuilt...unpainted.Yes sifting through files, or new picks of casted piece.Thanks.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Would be interested in seeing some pics myself.

ataraxus

captain jack

Images started to compile.between tonight till the weekend. Trying to tweek, for detail.and beauty shots.Thanks for intrest.

dinoking

Hi, you can put me down for one of the deinonychus models. I have wanted to get that model for a very long time. I also remember your ad in the Prehistoric Times magazine many years ago featured a very nice looking Carnotaurus and Allosaurus that I would be interested in and a very large wooly mammoth. Let me know what you have.

thanks

martin garratt

Please put me down for one Iguanodon and one protoceratops.

ataraxus

for me please iguanodon, deinonychus, protoceratops.

jtn144

I'll take an iguanodon if you still have one lying around & I'd like to see pics of the rest.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd really like to see them first and get pricing myself. :)

captain jack

Ok...here's the info.if you know what the kits are and you want it.My Payment preferred is PayPal. Most multiple orders shipped US is 18.00.a single unit is 5.00.International has been around 28.00.when your ready Message me.I can get a better inventory. Pics for everybody this Weekend. Thanks.for all who have said put me down fors...will be accounted.I don't believe anyones' going to miss out yet.Thanks Everybody.

captain jack

And Here is the List.
Deinonychus 75.00
Iguanodon 75.00
T Rex 1/35 ..65.00
Triceratops.55.00
Carnotarus.50.00
Parasauralophus.50.00
Allosaurus 50.00
Protoceratops.65.00
Lil Rex 40.00
Ichtyosaur with ammonite 65.00

captain jack

A Great Big Thank-Yous to Helge, Shane and Michael. Awesome! !! Now busy packing your orders.Also everyone who's waiting on images...Most files stink in quality. Reshooting on phone and unfortunately home computer sucks. But hang on before the end of weekend images Will be up.Thanks.and Message me if your intrested or questions.

caspakian

Matt Manit sculpted a T Rex to face off against another sculptors King Kong model. I have been looking for this model for a long time. It was close to the T Rex out of the original King Kong movie. Would you happen to have access to this model?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: