News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minmiminime

Quote from: Ikessauro on March 19, 2017, 06:01:55 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 19, 2017, 05:51:05 PM
...erectile dysfunction...

I'm not sure that's the correct term for it.  :P

It is, however, the most entertaining use of the term I've seen for a long time :o ;D As for this model...arms aside, it's a stunner. Such glorious, vibrant colours! Rich, multi-layered detail...so menacing, yet quite believable. Arms very much forgiven!! Thank you for posting these pictures, Postsaurischian ^-^
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

AcroSauroTaurus

What a perfect figure for this thread! Its definitely a very beautiful figure. I can't wait to get mine! In my opinion, it is the overall best Ceratosaurus figure made so far.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Fenestra

Papo made a big theropod that stands on two feet without a base!
It's like walking on water!
Miracles do happen!  :))
Beautiful figure BTW. 

postsaurischian

:) Thanks all for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:D  PALEOZOO 1:8 Tiktaalik (created by Bruce Currie)
                                              with thanks to Dino mate Bucklander who helped me to get it from Down Under

That's one small step for Tiktaalik, one giant leap for evolution.

Still better in the water .....

next to the PREHISTORIC CREATURES Shapeways figure by Pablo Arce:

spinosaurus1

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 13, 2017, 01:31:18 PM

next to The Saurozoic Collection Spinosaurus, sculpted by David Krentz & painted by Martin Garratt

this photo here makes me super eager to get my Saurozoic spinosaurus

not sure if you posted pictures of it before, but i would love to see more photos of the spinosaurus in this sort of photo quality. it's gorgeous :)

postsaurischian

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on March 20, 2017, 09:25:11 PM
this photo here makes me super eager to get my Saurozoic spinosaurus

not sure if you posted pictures of it before, but i would love to see more photos of the spinosaurus in this sort of photo quality. it's gorgeous :)

Just click on the Spinosaurus link right at the bottom of the picture ;).

Dobber

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I love the New Papo Ceratosaurus now.  O:-)

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

postsaurischian

Quote from: Dobber on March 21, 2017, 04:57:33 PM
....... I love the New Papo Ceratosaurus now.  O:-)

Sometimes stock photos aren't informative enough :).

Lanthanotus

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 21, 2017, 07:52:53 PM
Quote from: Dobber on March 21, 2017, 04:57:33 PM
....... I love the New Papo Ceratosaurus now.  O:-)

Sometimes stock photos aren't informative enough :).

They aren't indeed, ... your photos made me deceide to buy the bugger eventually. As I just got the I-toy one I was thinkin' of skippin' the Papo ;)

postsaurischian

^-^   Favorite, Dinosaur Softmodel - Spinosaurus swimming version (designed by Kazunari Araki)

Favorite Softmodel Spinosaurus evolution
                          from right to left: first series by Takashi Oda, second series first & second version - both by Kazunari Araki

Halichoeres

Very nice photos. Did Takashi Oda do the entire first series? The package for my Stegosaurus doesn't seem to indicate the sculptor.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postsaurischian

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 23, 2017, 10:26:33 PM
Very nice photos. Did Takashi Oda do the entire first series? .......

Yes, he did.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^   Favorite, Dinosaur Softmodel - Archaeopteryx (designed by Kazunari Araki)

..... chasing after the REBOR Protolindenia .....

ceratopsian

Stunning photos of Archaeopteryx in action after its prey.  How good it looks on the log!

Reptilia

Agree, pretty cool set up you built there. Rebor should consider to sell their accessories separately, they work so fine with a lot of other figures. And what a beauty that Archaeopteryx.

Concavenator

That Spinosaurus is wonderful,Does anyone know where could I get one with a reasonable price?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Concavenator on March 24, 2017, 03:15:51 PM
That Spinosaurus is wonderful,Does anyone know where could I get one with a reasonable price?

At the time new Favorites aren't available outside Japan.
So you have to buy from there (directly, through a DTF member or by an agent..).
Maybe they could be available at Dan's Dinosaurs or Dinosaurtime in the near future.
Not now yet.

postsaurischian

:) Thank you all for the comments!

Quote from: Reptilia on March 24, 2017, 01:43:12 PM
....... Rebor should consider to sell their accessories separately, they work so fine with a lot of other figures. .......

Good idea. Their bases are of great quality! I love using them on several occasions.

:D  PNSO Age of Dinosaurs No.07 ~ Chungkingosaurus
                                                        (originally sculpted by ZHAO Chuang, re-painted by Martin Garratt)

ceratopsian

Martin's repaint brings out all the details of the sculpt beautifully.  It's a very effective scheme.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Wow... stunning work, it looks absolutely incredible!
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Libraraptor

Helge, this thread is always like a rock in this forum. I always come here to admire the new gems you´ve been gathering.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: