News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

Finally some new updates and photos to admire!😃 lovely additions, I'm sooooooo glad I'm not the only one having PNSO parade!  They are simply stunning models and truly a work of art.
I just got the Acro and totally love it! I just don't get the whole nitpicking it's received 🤷🏻�♂️
So glad your posting again, what a great relief to still have something to enjoy looking and reading 😃
Now I feel motivated to revive my own thread with updates 😃

andrea94

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 09, 2022, 08:31:54 PM:D  Thank you for the comments! I hope I can find more time for taking pictures in the near future.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

Kaiyodo Dinoland 1:20 Chasmosaurus ~ repainted by Martin Garratt

:) after being stored away for many years it finally is on display again :)

I love these ceratopsians, I have that ancient Chasmosaurus , I can't find David's Einiosaurus, I want to know which artist that Styracosaurus is from.

postsaurischian

Quote from: andrea94 on June 14, 2022, 02:05:06 PMI love these ceratopsians, I have that ancient Chasmosaurus , I can't find David's Einiosaurus, I want to know which artist that Styracosaurus is from.

It's made by Lu Feng Shan from Taiwan - https://picowork.easy.co/collections/all
In the U.S. you can order his models through Dan's Dinosaurs - https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/lu-feng-shan/

SidB

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on May 21, 2022, 01:39:54 AMThe Eofauna Diplodocus is gorgeous but I still wish the Battat were obtainable for less than £400.
Yes, the last half year or so ha seen a dramatic increase in the asking price for the old Battat diplos, from around 300-350 USD to 750-900 USD. You can get a lot of other wonderful dinos for that price. Out of the question for average folk like me, even though I'm a big Battat fan.

postsaurischian

:)   Thank you all for the comments!

Quote from: Bokisaurus on June 07, 2022, 05:36:22 AMI just got the Acro and totally love it! I just don't get the whole nitpicking it's received 🤷🏻�♂️

I do feel the same.

Quote from: Bokisaurus on June 07, 2022, 05:36:22 AMSo glad your posting again, what a great relief to still have something to enjoy looking and reading 😃
Now I feel motivated to revive my own thread with updates 😃

Oh! I feel honored :D . Thank you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.53
                                                                                  ~ •    Olorotitan    • ~

small group of Olorotitan   

CollectA   •   PaleoWorld Studios   •   PNSO   •   PNSO mini No.23   •   Shapeways by Manuel Bejarano

Samrukia

Quotesmall group of Olorotitan    ✰

Safari Ltd.  •  PaleoWorld Studios  •  PNSO  •  PNSO mini No.23  •  Shapeways by Manuel Bejarano

that small one is actually from CollectA.

postsaurischian

Quote from: erlectric on June 17, 2022, 04:22:22 PM
Quotesmall group of Olorotitan    ✰

Safari Ltd.  •  PaleoWorld Studios  •  PNSO  •  PNSO mini No.23  •  Shapeways by Manuel Bejarano

that small one is actually from CollectA.

Oops! My fault :-[  - Thank you!

Bokisaurus

Ahhhhh, those lovely ceratopsians really are breathtaking! I still can't believe that that Chasmo is the same model, looks so elevated!Beautiful herd of Olorotitans :D

postsaurischian

:)

~ •    CollectA 1:20 Pteranodon sternbergi    • ~
                                                                            originally sculpted by Matthias Geiger

v   next to CollectA's huge Pteranodon longiceps   v

v   next to Wild Safari's Pteranodon longiceps   v

ceratopsian

The second photo of P. sternbergi (the one sitting on the branch) is particularly enchanting. It has great depth. Also love the pair of Pteranodons against the dark blue/grey background. As usual your photos make the models look a million dollars!

postsaurischian

:) Thank you, Elizabeth. The Pteranodon is one of my personal highlights of CollectA's 2022 figure releases.
   The other one is of course .....

:)

~ •    CollectA 1:20 Smok wawelski    • ~
                                                                           originally sculpted by Matthias Geiger

v   next to Lu Feng Shan's Prestosuchus   v

the mandatory Lisowicia snapshot  :)

Renecito

I have a question, Is the awesome base you used for the safari's Sarcosuchus from a figure available in the market?
Spoiler
[close]
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

postsaurischian

Quote from: Renecito on July 26, 2022, 03:45:21 AMI have a question, Is the awesome base you used for the safari's Sarcosuchus from a figure available in the market?

avatar_Renecito @Renecito: Yes, it is. It's from Vitali Klatt's Dimetrodon vs. Ophiacodon for PaleoWorld Studio.
 Dan's Dinosaurs: https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/dimetrodon-vs-ophiacodon-resin-kit-by-klatt/

Renecito

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 26, 2022, 07:00:01 AM
Quote from: Renecito on July 26, 2022, 03:45:21 AMI have a question, Is the awesome base you used for the safari's Sarcosuchus from a figure available in the market?

avatar_Renecito @Renecito: Yes, it is. It's from Vitali Klatt's Dimetrodon vs. Ophiacodon for PaleoWorld Studio.
 Dan's Dinosaurs: https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/dimetrodon-vs-ophiacodon-resin-kit-by-klatt/

Oh I didn't know the base was from that cool diorama. I love that base, it looks so freaking realistic and it works so fine with Cocodrilian figures. Thank you very much for your quick response and help.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

postsaurischian

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.63
                                                                                 ~ •    Lingwulong    • ~

v    next to GR Toys & HAOLONGGOOD Dicraeosaurus    v

v    next to PNSO Dinosaurs Museum Amargasaurus    v

Dicraeosauridae
                                    If this scale diagram is correct, these three figures go together pretty well   

SidB

Thanks for the images - the three make a fine display together. I'm looking forward more than ever now to the arrival of the Lingwulong.

Libraraptor

Since this new function became available, it has been tempting to just hit the "like" button as we often do nowadays. But I want to take the time to write how glad I am about the comeback of this thread and its top notch figures and pictures ^-^

ceratopsian

postsaurischian

:D  Thank you all for the comments! The Lingwulong is such a wonderful and heavy sauropod figure.
   I absolutely love it! Slowly but surely PNSO is crowning themselves.

postsaurischian

^-^

~ •    PNSO Dinosaurs Museum 1:35 Stegosaurus    • ~

•   the included infant matches PNSO's PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS No.14 better   •

v    infant's encounter with a giant beetle    v

v    the little PNSO Stegosaurus family    v

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: