News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roland Art

Started by SpartanSquat, July 28, 2013, 10:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpartanSquat

Thanks guys! Im working on a big project with more people, but Im making some prehistoric ones.
Concept art of a noasaurid descendent from Mu named by now as Chester

I accept suggestions for the name and scientific name.

tyrantqueen

How about call it Noah? ;D

*gets pelted with tomatoes*

SpartanSquat

Well people, I was very busy but now I can confirm you that I finished my tech demo that you saw at the beginning of the thread. Im editing the clips with better lightning for the forest.
Well another ZBrush damged dinosaur

I made this model for an unfinished short

SpartanSquat

I was working this week with this figure that will be my project for the ZBrush course.

Still in process.
I make the eyes, teeth and claws. Next are the plates.

SpartanSquat

Well I was in a ZBrush course in october and november. And the final exam is make a full character. And I decided to make my own version of the king of Monsters.
Here some pics.

[/URL]

Jetoar

Wonderful again friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Concavenator

Quote from: RolandEden on November 29, 2013, 12:47:58 PM
Well I was in a ZBrush course in october and november. And the final exam is make a full character. And I decided to make my own version of the king of Monsters.
Here some pics.

[/URL]
Looks awesome!  :)

darylj

SpartanSquat

Well its has been a long time. I was in Christmas holidays and now Im back working for some game projects, gorgonopsid studies in zbrush and a teaser for a game that I wanted to make. Im currently with my small team working. I will be creature designer, director and editing director. I will post you some models.
So here is my new avatar.

And here is a realistic godzilla for Mu.
Gohira (Gohiramimus neferis)

When I was working in Mu, 7 years ago it was a Thescelosaurus but all we know now the Thescelosaurids had some feathers and no armour. This animal evolved from some basal ornithopods from Gondwana, most like all ornithopods from Mu.

Concavenator

SpartanSquat

Hi everyone! Looks I didnt update this site due my job in other bigger projects, but I have time to make some Mu creatures. Now an old friend want to make an indie movie based in Sons of Volcano. He contact me to be the creature designer!. Also the main creature is also made by background designer that work with me. He is now with a photography director in the Canary Island to shoot in May.
I will post you some skecthes of the creatures that will be in the movie.
Here sneek peek of a protodinosaur that will appear in Volcanos Son and in Mu.

Probably I will make a cameo!

Concavenator

Blade-of-the-Moon

SpartanSquat

Hi people, Roland here! I was out due my job preparing textures for many many things...but i have time for my own projects.
Here is another spec creature from Mu, this time a false dinosaur forerunner dinosaur nicknamed Kirkyt (Bastard Chihuahua in sketch phase).

This little animal occupied the niche of small scanvenger. I wanted to make a reptil that look like a dinosaur forerunner but having a dinosaurian feel. Probably will make a cameo in Sons of the Volcano.
Here some 3D models.
Here is Duckman, one of my favourite characters of 90s cartoons aong with Homer Simpson and other great characters form 90s.
Also with his famous catchphrase.

To finish a prehistoric creature. A therapsid reptile nicknamed Hyperion.

Coming soon the Son of the Volcano and Hyperion model!

P.D.: If somebody have more info about therapsids in anatomy to improve I will thanks a lot!

Concavenator

Cool new stuff!I must say,my favorite is the theraid model.It looks awesome.

SpartanSquat

Hey everyone! I was too out from the forum, due I was fixing bugs from other projects and I didnt have time to finish personal things. I finished the Therapsid Hyperion but I called now as Ngala (Stalker in african languages). I was based in Primeval Gorgonopsid.

EmperorDinobot

I love the landscape job!

SpartanSquat

Well looks like I didnt post anything since 2 years. I was working as creature modeller for a videogame reboot that will be release this year. I think since I joined this forum. I will share you when the moment and my superiors said me to share material. But its amazing and insane.
Also I was working in a new format to show my creatures based in a spin off story based in my universe. Well this new format is based in Ark Survival and Gravity Falls.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.