You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Congraatulations,Jetoar!Thse two are really nice figures  :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Concavenator on October 27, 2013, 07:54:27 PM
Congraatulations,Jetoar!Thse two are really nice figures  :)

Thanks friend. I like too much the details and sculpture of these figures  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

Quote from: Roselaar on October 27, 2013, 04:10:09 PM
Good new acqs, Boki! Are those WWD figures the same as the blind bag figs, or are they different smaller figures?

Those WWD figures are the blind bag figures.

verinnius

Very nice Jetoar!  Papo's Dimetrodon is definitely on my buy list.

Jetoar

Quote from: verinnius on October 28, 2013, 01:29:39 AM
Very nice Jetoar!  Papo's Dimetrodon is definitely on my buy list.

Yes it is a wonderful figure  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Nebuloid

The impossible happened ! The WWD3d figures actually got released here, so I got myself a whole bunch :

tyrantqueen

Haha, but seriously, nice haul :)

Roselaar

Quote from: Nebuloid on October 28, 2013, 07:51:10 PM
The impossible happened ! The WWD3d figures actually got released here, so I got myself a whole bunch :

You're from the Netherlands, right? Can you tell me what store sells these? So I'll go and buy them all first chance I get! :)

Jetoar

Congrats for your WWD figures. I am waiting to see in my country  ^-^.

Nebuloid

[/quote]

You're from the Netherlands, right? Can you tell me what store sells these? So I'll go and buy them all first chance I get! :)
[/quote]

Yep, I found them at ToysXL. Good luck en veel plezier !

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Nebuloid on October 29, 2013, 06:49:06 AM

[/quote]

Yep, I found them at ToysXL. Good luck en veel plezier !
[/quote]

PERFECT.

Now I hope also Intertoys will get them, because it is very close to my home!

Roselaar, laat de jacht beginnen!

Roselaar

Thanks for the tip! Too bad I don't have a ToysXL in my area. Hopefully it's a sign they'll be found in other stores as well.

If not, I would be frakking pissed, since we had a ToysXL in my town until last year, but it closed down. Talk of poor timing! ::)

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Roselaar on October 29, 2013, 09:07:40 PM
Thanks for the tip! Too bad I don't have a ToysXL in my area. Hopefully it's a sign they'll be found in other stores as well.

If not, I would be frakking pissed, since we had a ToysXL in my town until last year, but it closed down. Talk of poor timing! ::)

Don't you live near Amsterdam? There's a ToysXL near Ijburg. I think I will go there this saturday. If not I will try at Intertoys

Roselaar

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on October 29, 2013, 09:45:19 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on October 29, 2013, 09:07:40 PM

Don't you live near Amsterdam? There's a ToysXL near Ijburg. I think I will go there this saturday. If not I will try at Intertoys

I do live near Amsterdam (of sorts, it's 40 minutes by train), but that store is really out of the way if you only use trains and subways. I much prefer to get these closer to home. If ToysXL gets them, I doubt other stores don't. Here's to hoping!

Mauro "Raptor86"

Can I ask you the price of them?

By the way, I have sent an email to ToysXL, asking if they sell these toys. This is the answer

"Dear Mauro,

We sadly don't sell this product.
I hope I informed you sufficiently,

XL groet,

Jelmer Jetten"

Roselaar

Visited Bart Smit, Intertoys and Blokker today: no luck. It seems they won't get these toys in, at least not any time soon. I guess ToysXL is lucky, and I am not as I now have to travel quite a lot to find these toys in stores. However, I want to see these in stores instead of getting them online as always, so it's my own idiosyncrasies that screw me over here. ::)

Nebuloid

[/quote]

By the way, I have sent an email to ToysXL, asking if they sell these toys. This is the answer

"Dear Mauro,

XL groet,

Jelmer Jetten"
[/quote]

Strange ! I got them at ToysXL Enschede, blind bags were €2,99, and the troodon was €14 I believe. They also had all the other regular figures, the 3 ceratopsians in a box,  and the ultimate gorgon which was €39 I think...  I plan to get more tomorrow !

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Nebuloid on October 30, 2013, 07:58:37 PM

"Dear Mauro,

XL groet,

Jelmer Jetten"
[/quote]

Strange ! I got them at ToysXL Enschede, blind bags were €2,99, and the troodon was €14 I believe. They also had all the other regular figures, the 3 ceratopsians in a box,  and the ultimate gorgon which was €39 I think...  I plan to get more tomorrow !
[/quote]

Uhm...not sure if to get them, then...

In amazon they are cheaper...Anyway I will try on Saturday just for the blind bags

arominger

I just got my new Giant Deer in the mail!!!!!!! I love it. it is not my new favorite Prehistoric mammal of all time:

-Arominger  :))

Ikessauro

I don't want to sound rude, but this post belongs in the "Recent Acquisitions" topic. Or in your own collection topic.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: