You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Well. I've been busy, despite my absence from the foraminera.

The Euoplocephalus and Pachycephalosauros are on sale because I already have them.

Rare T.rex binge.

Oh and by the way those of you who remember The Lost World and remember... When Roland Tembo shoots that dart onto the Bull T.rex, the T.rex sayeth "ggrr..noooooo!" This is the roar all the right hand t.rexes say. It's one of Spielberg's T.rex piano roars. Isn't that something? Are we slaving these poor creatures? I feel like I am! Which is why upon entering The Park, they will have all the goats they can consume! I will treat them like the Kings of their domain! These wayward rexes...*in Bane voice* this great park! it will survive!

I have many MANY MANY dinosaurs on sale. Just PM me and I may help you out. HOWEVER, these are MINE to keep. They have been adopted o a very awesome park.

Roselaar

Finally had time to assemble some of those Yowies I got in last week. Here's Series B:

Great diversity in this series. Some fabulous ancient fish and assorted critters, interesting dinosaurs and not as much marsupials as in the other lines. Hopefully I'll find time to assemble Series C too soon.

Jetoar

My last acquistions  ^-^

Mammoth and Great White Shark are wonderful  ^-^.

and my ACVIBF figure  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

EmperorDinobot

Full set of JP Finger Puppets, Koosh Tyrannosaurus rex Safari Mammuthus, and Disney's Dinosaur Electronic Velociraptor,Carnotaurus and Kron the Iguanodon.

I'm on a dino binge. 'bout time I jumped back in the game.

alexeratops

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on November 24, 2013, 12:57:59 PM

The Euoplocephalus and Pachycephalosauros are on sale because I already have them.
(...)

lucky, you got those epic Kintos too! I'm crossing my fingers for Christmas... oh and speaking of that, I think the recent aquisations thread is going to skyrocket after Christmas :P
like a bantha!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: alexeratops on November 27, 2013, 02:47:16 AM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on November 24, 2013, 12:57:59 PM

(...)

lucky, you got those epic Kintos too! I'm crossing my fingers for Christmas... oh and speaking of that, I think the recent aquisations thread is going to skyrocket after Christmas :P

Yeah! Totally! Partially thanks to me I hope! Anyone want the Kinto Euoplogcephalus and Pachycephalosaurus? Maybe trade for Allosaurus, Apatosaurus, Plesiosaurus or Spinosaurus or Styracosaurus?

Zhuchengotyrant

I just ordered the Shapeways Majungasaurus by David Krentz! My third order! >:D
-Zhuchengotyrant

Concavenator

I ordered the new 2012 Carnegie Brachiosaurus for Christmas...I think it's an incredible model  :)
Will post pics when I'll get it.

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: Concavenator on November 27, 2013, 08:06:38 PM
I ordered the new 2012 Carnegie Brachiosaurus for Christmas...I think it's an incredible model  :)
Will post pics when I'll get it.
Congrats, man!
-Zhuchengotyrant

Brontozaurus

Got the Papo brown T. rex and Carnotaurus. Both very cool.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Brontozaurus on November 29, 2013, 11:42:34 AM
Got the Papo brown T. rex and Carnotaurus. Both very cool.

Good adquisitions.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Zhuchengotyrant

I got the Imperial Tuojiangosaurus
-Zhuchengotyrant

EmperorDinobot

Has anybody done an extensive picture review of the WWD Troodon? I am very impressed with this figure.

Mr. Hammond, they made it to America :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not have been happier when I found them. I've been sick for all this month so when I saw them I lost color from the excitement and my cousin had to hold me up.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on November 30, 2013, 12:45:08 PM
Has anybody done an extensive picture review of the WWD Troodon? I am very impressed with this figure.

Mr. Hammond, they made it to America :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not have been happier when I found them. I've been sick for all this month so when I saw them I lost color from the excitement and my cousin had to hold me up.
This? http://www.dinotoyblog.com/2013/11/17/troodon-walking-with-dinosaurs-the-movie-3d-by-vivid-toy-group-ltd/

Anyway, here are my recent book purchases

Long's book is really good, whilst Hamilton-Bruce's is...okay. The latter seems to focus on the geology side of things, with lots of photos of fossils. The illustrations were nice, I wish they could have included more.

Lots of information about British dinos :) Some of the info is a bit technical, but I managed to get through it. After reading this book, I discovered how fragmentary and confusing some parts of our fossil record is :-\

Yutyrannus

I scored Collecta's Dead Triceratops yesterday at the Utah Museum of Natural History Gift Shop :). It is a very nice figure.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 30, 2013, 07:01:06 PM
I scored Collecta's Dead Triceratops yesterday at the Utah Museum of Natural History Gift Shop :). It is a very nice figure.

Oh nice! I'm guessing the gift shop is a good source of getting dinosaur toys where you live?

Yutyrannus

Mostly Collectas. Which is good, since they're not easy to find anywhere else :).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Roselaar

It took me a while to find time, but I finally assembled my recently purchased Yowies Series 3:

Some excellent (dinosaur) figures in this set. Love the unusual species choice too.

EmperorDinobot

Awww shame. Well I'mma post pics of its adventures on my collection thread.

Gwangi

Great books you got there TQ, you're putting together quite the paleontology library!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: