You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Quoteomg empty shelves!
Did you sell off some stuff?

Seijun

No, I bought a new bookcase  ;D
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Those never last long.... lol

postsaurischian

:o Empty shelves! Pure luxury!

I just got my Sean Cooper 1:35 Diplodocus from Martin Garratt :D. It's AWESOME!!!
Unfortunately I do not have the time and light and space to take appropriate pics now (it's a looong model).
So here are just some teasers:

tyrantqueen

Cool sauropod :)

Hehehe, the light reflecting off the lower eyelid makes it look as though there are tears in its eyes :-[

Blade-of-the-Moon

Man I wish that piece was a bit larger..even 1:20 .  Congrats !

Libraraptor

Bullyland 1:10 scale Protochirotherium wolfhagense, a rauisuchian from the Buntsandstein of Wolfhagen, Germany, about 250 million years ago.

Concavenator

That's really cool-Mind if I ask you were you got it?
Also,are there more Bullyland exclusives apart from the Spinophotosaurus or Procynosuchus?

Roselaar

That's a new one to me. I take it Protochirotherium is a unique species in terms of toys?

SBell

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 29, 2014, 07:28:44 PM

Bullyland 1:10 scale Protochirotherium wolfhagense, a rauisuchian from the Buntsandstein of Wolfhagen, Germany, about 250 million years ago.
Is this a regular line figure or an exclusive to a museum one? It's a must have either way.

Ikessauro

Awesome. Libra, could you help me get one of those! I need it!

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Everybody has great new acquisitions!
Hopefully, I'll get some for my birthday on Saturday...
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Gwangi

Quote from: Ikessauro on January 29, 2014, 09:48:27 PM

Awesome. Libra, could you help me get one of those! I need it!

Likewise, I've never seen this model before. Love the base with the added prints.

Libraraptor

The Protochirotherium is again an exclusive edition for a museum / project. That base prints, as far as I know, represent the original track .
I announced to Mr. Jürgen Fichter from the Geopark Grenzwelten Karlsruhe that there will be some questions concerning ordering / shipping: jfitcher [at] t-online.de
If Mr. Fitcher can´t help, not even by asking someone who  maybe knows more, I´ll personally drive to Wolfhagen and get some for you. Let´s wait for his answer and then meet here again (via PM).

SBell

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 29, 2014, 10:36:57 PM
The Protochirotherium is again an exclusive edition for a museum / project. That base prints, as far as I know, represent the original track .
I announced to Mr. Jürgen Fichter from the Geopark Grenzwelten Karlsruhe that there will be some questions concerning ordering / shipping: jfitcher [at] t-online.de
If Mr. Fitcher can´t help, not even by asking someone who  maybe knows more, I´ll personally drive to Wolfhagen and get some for you. Let´s wait for his answer and then meet here again (via PM).

Please don't forget me in this! ;D

deanm

Me too please!   :)   

Thanks Libraraptor!

Gwangi

deanm

Quote from: Seijun on January 25, 2014, 10:07:38 PM
omg empty shelves!

The horror, the horror!!!!   ;)

When will such horrors end.... (a few purchases later...)  ;) ^-^

Jetoar

Wonderful display and I didnt know this figure of Bullyland. I would like to find one like this  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

Quote from: Gwangi on January 30, 2014, 01:37:38 AM
And yes, me as well.  :))

Same here if possible. Don't hesitate to stock these big time, it seems there's quite a demand for them. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: