You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

The Papo Archaeopteryx flew in today :D.

It's very beautiful! I must say it's my favourite prehistoric Papo figure to date.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: postsaurischian on February 14, 2014, 08:37:51 PM
The Papo Archaeopteryx flew in today :D.

It's very beautiful! I must say it's my favourite prehistoric Papo figure to date.
Looking forward to pictures 8)

Blade-of-the-Moon

postsaurischian

robot voice: Have-to-take-pictures ;D

First thing I'll do on my way home from work tomorrow :) (if it's not raining ::)).

Roselaar

Wow, there's some impressive scores right there, UK! Congrats!

Concavenator

Really looking forward to see pictures of the Papo Archaeopteryx  :D

postsaurischian

alexeratops

Love how you put it on the Tree. ^-^
like a bantha!

Bokisaurus

Look at who joined my herd today  :D

By far the best ceratopsian from CollectA, its' really a beautiful figures. More pics posted on the 2014 thread, with comparison photos.

Great new additions everyone! :)

Takama

Quote from: Bokisaurus on February 15, 2014, 09:17:44 PM
Look at who joined my herd today  :D

By far the best ceratopsian from CollectA, its' really a beautiful figures. More pics posted on the 2014 thread, with comparison photos.

Great new additions everyone! :)

Did you get that with A Therizinosaurus and a Schleich Pterosaur?

alexeratops

What??? CollectA 2014 is able to buy!?!?!? :o
like a bantha!

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: alexeratops on February 15, 2014, 09:43:52 PM
What??? CollectA 2014 is able to buy!?!?!? :o
The Xenoceratops was made available by a seller on ebay. We have no confirmation that the actual model(s) is (or are) available, but Boki was lucky enough to snag this one from the ebay link.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

If they were out in the U.S. Dan would have posted about it in his thread I think.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 16, 2014, 12:34:32 AM
If they were out in the U.S. Dan would have posted about it in his thread I think.
And if they were in the U.K. Everything Dinosaur would have done the same...
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Takama

From what I heard, The First CollectA Wave would be out at either the end of this month or the beginning of March.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 14, 2014, 08:09:55 AM
Nice score !

I don't have them in hand yet but I picked up most of the Invictas I needed to complete my collection. Just need a Dimetrodon and I'm done.
I don't know if you're aware, but there's an Invicta Dimetrodon available here for a good price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/INVICTA-PLASTICS-BRITISH-MUSEUM-NATURAL-HISTORY-DIMETRODON-DINOSAUR-TOY-RARE-/251452370174?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8bbaacfe

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 16, 2014, 07:31:38 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 14, 2014, 08:09:55 AM
Nice score !

I don't have them in hand yet but I picked up most of the Invictas I needed to complete my collection. Just need a Dimetrodon and I'm done.
I don't know if you're aware, but there's an Invicta Dimetrodon available here for a good price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/INVICTA-PLASTICS-BRITISH-MUSEUM-NATURAL-HISTORY-DIMETRODON-DINOSAUR-TOY-RARE-/251452370174?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8bbaacfe

Thanks for the head's up TQ..I've just spent so much on Invictas this week I'm about busted.  That Lambe I received in a trade set off my urge to complete my collection. heh  Invicta Hunter was aiming to trade me one but I haven't back from him yet.

Jetoar

My last acquisitions.

I like a lot the Quetz and the Polar bear  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

amargasaurus cazaui

Got my Sideshow Tylosaurus early thanks to Martin !!! Mine dint cost quite as much either.......

Well almost right?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

ZoPteryx

Awesome repaint and stand Amarga!  Looks much better than the original color scheme too.  :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: