News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Quote from: docronnie on July 18, 2015, 12:34:20 AM
Congrats Jetoar and Happy Birthday as well!  :)

Thanks partner again  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Dinomike

@Tallin: That Palaeoplushies Velociraptor is really great!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Shonisaurus

Jetoar happy birthday and congratulations on acquisitions

docronnie

A few dinos:

Safari Ltd. Dino Babies Toob Spinosaurus - 2006

Bandai Dinosaur King Illustrated Book 3 Tyrannosaurus - Dec. 2007

Sega Dinosaur King Allosaurus - 2005

Marusin Parasaurolophus - 1968

TFL!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Dinomike

Some of my new creatures!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

suspsy

Bought these babies at the gift shop of the Indian River Reptile Zoo just outside of Peterborough, ON. I reckon I may stop by there again tomorrow on my way back home!

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Fukuiraptor

Here is my latest trawl.  The Guidraco is just HUGE!

suspsy

Ah, good. I've been waiting for someone to post a Guidraco size comparison.

Aside from the inaccurate neck, the Acrocanthosaurus looks pretty swell.

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Dinomike on July 18, 2015, 08:36:43 PM
Some of my new creatures!

This pic made me chuckle aloud a bit -- with the Mosasaurus being so much smaller than the I. rex. Sweet revenge! ;) Hehe!!

Jetoar

Yesterday was my birthday  ^-^.

An these are soome of my gifts  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Shonisaurus

Schleich Giganotosaurus is this best done magnificent than its predecessor.

See if you start to market online stores.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

RobinGoodfellow

...some rarities  ;) :

BBC WWD Toyway Postosuchus and Polacanthus /  Bullyland Spinophorosaurus

Have a nice day :)

joossa

I've always liked that Polacanthus. Very nice model.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on July 19, 2015, 01:20:49 AM
Here is my latest trawl.  The Guidraco is just HUGE!

I keep looking at this image and pondering the Acrocanthosaur......is it just my eyes playing up as usual or is the upper thigh/leg sculpt on it not very correct? It looks almost like its pasted on the side of the body and I am not seeing anything that attaches the upper leg area to the muscles at the base of the tail...it just looks off to me...thoughts?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

suspsy

Stopped at the reptile zoo again on my way back home. Might as well stock up, better than paying shipping! :)

Shonisaurus

I just got the guidraco Collecta (magnificent and huge like a parrot); the Acrocanthosaurus (I can say that the material is more flexible and does not suffer danger of falling), otherwise the Acrocanthosaurus for peace of many is not equal to Carcharodontosaurus of Collecta your hips are less wide is an animal quite well done; (although it remains the weakest by that mark this year figure.

On the other hand I have also received the moropus Collecta (bigger than I expected) Daeodon Collecta (is right suspy is the best by far all that has been made and with a more than acceptable size.
Moreover Smilodon Collecta far exceeds that of Papo.

The Temnodontosaurus Collecta. It is another worthy collection piece the only flaw that I see are their jaws which bend.

This year all of Collecta is being overcome on.

Kayakasaurus

That's great that you found a place to get figures Suspsy, there isn't to much around here.
I found this old 1996 Safari trike at Goodwill. It has a few noticeable problems, but I like it. Does anyone else have this guy?

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

DinoLord

I've had the baby version ever since I was a little kid but only acquired the adult version from a mixed eBay lot some months ago.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: