You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Nice new acquisitions, docronnie!

Lanthanotus

Great condition on the Invicta Baryonyx and Ichtyosaurus, nice finds.... also this Spinosaurus is so retro, awesome :D

Silvanusaurus

Aaaaaahhh! That Spinosaurus! I need it! Well done on that fellow.

Jetoar

two weeks ago was my birthday. My family presented me the new schleich figures and some figures of transfromers CW.

I am really happy with my Bruticus style G1  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

docronnie

Thanks Libraraptor, Lanthanotus and Silvanusaurus! :-)

Yup, the Invictas are in great shape and I got lucky with the Spinosaurus.  It's my second Tsukuda and my third, if I'll consider the hybrid Tyrannosaurus.

Excellent acquisitions, Jetoar and belated Happy Birthday! :-)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

CityRaptor

Oh, the Tsukuda Spinosaurus. For some reasons I think it looks adorable.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

suspsy

The DTB could use reviews of that Spinosaurus and that baby mammoth!  ;)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

DinoLord

That Spinosaurus is the classic 90s pre-JP3 rendition.

Concavenator

I got the Wild Safari Nasutoceratops today.Truly amazing detail,great price,and an awesome addition to my collection (my first accurate model of a ceratopsian to date).I hope Doug will sculpt more ceratopsians.

Bokisaurus

Wonderful new addition everyone.As for me, I am excited to finally acquire all of CollectA's 2016 prehistoric released!
I have to say I am very impressed with this years crop, really beautiful figure specially seen all together as a group!
[

And here they all are together, the class of CollectA 2016

And rounding up the rest of CollectA's 2016 collection, although not prehistoric.
All beautifully done and unique choices
[

And the Entire 2016 collection
[

Cheers, and happy collecting!

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Bokisaurus on August 03, 2016, 07:45:18 PM

And the Entire 2016 collection
[

Cheers, and happy collecting!

That's a big lot! and very good too, congratulations! Eventually I'm want to start getting extant animales too (that whale is very nice btw), but now I'm focused in Dinosaurs, and I need some of those Collecta's hehe

RobinGoodfellow

Great pictures (as usual) Bokisaurus   ^-^

sauroid

impressive haul Boki. kudos.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Sideshow Stegosaurus.   :))

suspsy

That CollectA dugong makes me pine even more for a Steller's sea cow in 2017.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Derek.McManus

Some wonderful models, well photographed as usual!  Thanks for sharing!

AcroSauroTaurus

Boki, I am really jealous of you now! Haha ;D I'll be getting some of those soon though.  ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Shonisaurus

The thalassomedon and andrewsarchus look fabulous, despite criticism from users on those figures, in my honest view are very well finished and given that the andrewsarchus only known by the skull can not demand much that figure.

Moreover, the thalassomedon is too static figure.
The Struthiomimus and Deinocheirus are magnificent, although the colors of Deinocheirus following the philosophy of Collecta not convince me.

Moreover, the thylacine or thylacinus is a better figure finished his pair of Mojo. Thank you for sharing Bokisaurus.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

laticauda

Nice haul, video, and tribute to Dan LoRusso

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: