News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

I'll be uploading a ton of stuff this week, so keep your eyes open. Not a lot of dinosaurs, unfortunately.

LophoLeeVT

Just asking since you have sooo may JP stuff, Do you have a jp dilophosaurus mask up for sale?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

EmperorDinobot

I do not. I stay away from memorabilia and just have figures in my store. Besides, if I found a mask, I'd probably keep it ;3

15% off 2 day sale going on now. Help me dump these Safari Ltd. models!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

It's been a while since I came on here.

We at Mesozoic Emporium are going to be moving away from dinosaurs. It will no longer be the focus of our store. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop selling dinosaurs, but we are about to test something new. So keep watching this space because you never know what I may find in the wild.

EmperorDinobot

Miraculously I have come across some dinosaurs, which I will be diligently posting this week.

Expect the unexpected at Mesozoic Emporium!

EmperorDinobot

I think it's time to rename the store "The Pokemon Emporium" smh.

But don't worry, dinosaurs will continue to be a staple in your diet!

CityRaptor

Do King Kong toys really sell for that much in the US? Because they definately don't sell for that much here in Germany. Saw a large V-Rex being sold for 4 Euros or so.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmperorDinobot

CityRaptor

Well, that clearly shows how the popularity of items can vary from country to country.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

I may be announcing a new contest today. Depends if I can secure the prizes.

EmperorDinobot

Alright! It's that time of year again when you get to WIN STUFF with MESOZOIC EMPORIUM!!! For the first time ever we're going to do a *DOUBLE CONTEST*!!!! As usual they are a photo contest, where you go out there and take pictures of your dinosaurs doing stuff. So here we go.
CONTEST #1: "What did your dinosaurs do on the 4th of July?" It's pretty much self explanatory! Go out with your dinosaurs on the 4th of July, or any other day to celebrate US's Independence Day! Do something patriotic! Have your dinos eat bbq! Get your dinosaurs to blow some fireworks! Go crazy, the sky's the limit! This contest will end on Monday the 10th. That's the final day to PM me your pictures.-----------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contest #2: Everyone who knows me knows I HATE THE MINIONS. Once again, another one of those terrifying movies has all the TV channels clogged, featuring those disgusting little yellow monsters. In this contest, I want to see dinosaur vs Minion VIOLENCE! It's not the first time we've hosted a dinosaurs vs Minions bloodfest, so you may use this as inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MesozoicEmporium/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1731735437054754 your task is to go out there and take your dinosaurs to hunt these little abominations and destroy them. You have until the end of the month. No entries will be accepted on August 1st.
RULES:
-Violence is good, but there's always a line that can be crossed. Ketchup is ok.
-Nothing sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, ableist, etc. You know what I mean
-ONE picture per entrant, and it must be sent to me via PM.
-NO PHOTOSHOP. I don't wanna see dinosaurs photoshopped with fireworks or with the US flag. Get a real flag.
-Contest is open to everybody
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZES! 1st place in the US contest and the Minions contest gets a Target exclusive Battat Dan LoRusso Tyrannosaurus rex and Acrocanthosaurus! 2nd place US contest get s a Battat DanLoRusso T.rex/2nd place Minions contest gets a Battat Dan LoRusso Acrocanthosaurus! 3rd place US contest wins a Battat Dan LoRusso Carnotaurus/3rd place Minions Contest gets a Battat Dan LoRusso Ceratosaurus!
Anyways, go out there and get me the best pictures I've ever seen! Don't forget to give us here at the Mesozoic Emporium a "like" https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium/ and don't forget to check our ebay store daily for every day low prices in all things sci-fi, Pokemon and dinosaurs! http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium?_rdc=1

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

July 4th contest ends tomorrow. We've gotten only 4 entries!

Lanthanotus

Aww, I hope you receive some more, the FB photos look like a fun contest with nice prices. If I had a minion figure here I'd be hard pressed not to participate spontaneously :D

EmperorDinobot

I've received about 4 more for the July 4th contest, so we're good. Minions contest ends when the month ends. You still have plenty of time!

EmperorDinobot

Contest 1 has ended. Contest 2, the one about destroying those pesky minions is ongoing, please, give me your best shots! Kill those minions!

EmperorDinobot

Hey y'all! I've recently come across a ginormous treasure trove of dinosaur figures. I've only managed to post these dinotales figures: http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Other-dinosaurs-/_i.html?_fsub=6874101015&_sop=10&rt=nc Get them while you can!

Also, don't forget to participate in our contest! Let's get those obnoxious minions!

EmperorDinobot

A lot of healthy and fresh dinos coming to the store for once. And don't forget to participate in the killing of the Minions!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: