News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Well, I guess the contest has sort of changed, and it will be posted tonight. I finally found the gifts I want to give away. So stay tuned.

EmperorDinobot

START YOUR YEAR RIGHT WITH A CONTEST AND TOY GIVEAWAY!!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Let me give you your first resolution: MAKE A DIORAMA DEPICTING YOUR RESOLUTIONS FOR THIS YEAR WITH YOUR DINOSAUR TOYS!! That's right. Wanna lose weight? picture your dinos on a treadmill! Wanna become a vegetarian? Teach your meat-eating dinos to eat plants! Wanna give up smoking? Put a nicotine patch on a dinosaur! Who knows, be creative, it's up to you! Here are the RUUULES!
-Nothing hateful, racist, misogynist or homophobic
-No photomanipulations. Only clever photography allowed
-Dinosaur toys of any kind must appear on the picture
-Picture must be sent to me via PM. If the picture does not show up properly on my PM here, await further instructions

Now, let's get to the important part, shall we? THE PRIZES!
There will be a grand prize winner, 2nd and 3rd places! Grand Prize Winner will receive a Jurassic World Stomp & Strike T.rex! 2nd prize winner will receive a couple of Target Exclusive Battat Acrocanthosaurus and T.rex! 3rd prize winner will receive a Target Exclusive Battat Amargasaurus!

I expect to see only the best! You have until February 1! Entries will be closed then, so please, do think about this diorama!

Also, don't forget to check out my ebay store, which is always uploading new items!: http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 we have TONS and TONS of dinosaur related items and MORE! Also don't forget to give our page "Mesozoic Emporium" https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium/?fref=ts a "like"!  Tell your friends and share this contest far and wide! Let's see some resolutions and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

EmperorDinobot

We've received only three entries thus so far! C'mon lets see some brilliant dioramas!

I'm gonna be posting a ton of new dinosaurs today, so keep your eyes open!

EmperorDinobot

About to post some great stuff today! Don't miss out and please participate in my contest!

Shonisaurus

EmperorDinobot you have available the following figures today ?:

Protoceratops with Carnegie Safari nest and allosaurus Carnegie Safari model 1988 and allosaurus Carnegie Safari model 1989.

On the other hand I am very interested in the ankylosaurus Bullyland of 2005 and in the nanshiungosaurus of Battat and cryolophosaurus of Battat. I would buy them as always by bank transfer as I already did with the 2005 Carnegie Safari oviraptor.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Someone mentioned to me a while back that they wanted one of these, but I'm too lazy to sift through my messages since the messaging system is sort of strange here.

PM me if interested.

Archinto

Ah yes the Thunder Beasts Dilophosaurus. This is a really awesome figure. I have two of them one still has abox. Its one of the few figures in the line that can stand freely without supporting itself on the tail.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

EmperorDinobot

This particular child of the plastic needs the tail to stand.

EmperorDinobot

Final day for contest is tomorrow. We've received 4 entries and we have 3 prizes. Please don't make this difficult on me...

Neosodon

Were do you send the entries? Could I just post it here on the thread or are you trying to be discrete?

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Neosodon on January 30, 2017, 11:55:31 PM
Were do you send the entries? Could I just post it here on the thread or are you trying to be discrete?

Send it to me via private message!

EmperorDinobot

Well, we only got 6 entries, everybody won a prize.

I've also put up a 20% on most non JP dinos, so if you've been looking for that one Safari and wanted to pay 6 instead of 8, now's the time to go for it!

Halichoeres

You're the Oprah of contest runners! "YOU get a dinosaur! YOU get a dinosaur! Everybody gets a dinosaur!"
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 06, 2017, 09:14:29 PM
You're the Oprah of contest runners! "YOU get a dinosaur! YOU get a dinosaur! Everybody gets a dinosaur!"

Pretty much! Don't forget to send me your address!!!

EmperorDinobot

Well, after a week long illness, I'm...mostly...back. So stay tuned.

EmperorDinobot

One day only 15% off sale. New contest will be announced this week.

EmperorDinobot

*sigh* to do a contest or not? That is the question. I want to but I don't know what to theme it about.

PumperKrickel

deleted

EmperorDinobot

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: