News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

While I won't participate myself, I'm wondering what people will come up with. It's rather fitting that this is a Halloween contest, given that many of Hasbro's Dinosaurs are pretty much zombies.....
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmperorDinobot

Ain't that the truth.

Or spooky clowns.

So far I've received 5 entries. Contest closes in 6 and a half hours as of this posting. Get your entries in!

Archinto

I have the perfect idea for my entry! Ill be sure to squeak it in tonight before the deadline closes!  8)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

I'm uploading TONNES of new stuff this week. Many hundreds of dinosaur toys. Don't miss out!

EmperorDinobot

Alrighty! It's less than an hour to Thanksgiving Day! I'm feeling thankful, and I'm also feeling generous! Who wants to win a dinosaur? More importantly...who wants to win a JURASSIC WORLD ALLOSAURUS?! All you have to do is the following: Grab a dinosaur toy, or several, and take a picture of them stating what you're thankful for this year! The diorama should reflect what you are thankful for this year? Same rules as before apply: -Picture must be sent to me via personal message
-Nothing ableist, misogynistic, homophobic or racist (this is hard to do given the *gulp* reality of the holiday)
-Dinosaurs or dinosaur toys must appear in the picture doing something thanksgiving themed, stating what you're thankful for
-Anyone can enter

You have 'till the end of the Month! Pictures will be posted on the 1st! Good luck and thanks for watching this page!!! https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium/

Archinto

I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Archinto on November 24, 2016, 07:32:54 AM
ooo cool! Am I allowed to try again? :)

Of course! Anyone can enter is part of the rules!

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

3 entries received! C'mon y'all! You can do this!

EmperorDinobot

Contest closed! Winning Entry will be announced shortly!

EmperorDinobot

Uploading tons of Jurassic Park stuff every day! Don't miss out!

Dilopho

EmperorDinobot

Some guy named Ted. o to my page to see all the entries!

EmperorDinobot

I'll be posting a new contest tomorrow or perhaps today! Don't miss out! It'll be the biggest give-away of the year!

Edit:

Never mind. It'll have to be on the weekend. I was going to go out and purchase the gifts, but it snowed up pretty bad. I'll have to wait 'till it thaws.

EmperorDinobot

Hey y'all, someone is asking me about finding them a Replicasaurus Schleich Elasmosaurus. Can someone help me out?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: