News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals.

Started by Neven Florian, September 03, 2013, 09:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neven Florian

Here is all my collection of dinosaurs. I also have a lot of other figures ( Diorama of Africa, Jungles in the world, the fantastics warriors, the Northland some Kitan techni colour ( OGASAWARA, AFRICA AND JAPAN ). I'm more active on Sts forum and you can see all the rest of my collection on this forum.  ;) ;) ;)
Some pictures do not match at the location of some dinosaurs because they were not taken at the same time. Since I had other figures in other parts like the new giraffe Papo or the dromadery, the gharial and the peacock. ;D ;D ;D

All my collection is here;

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Everything_Dinosaur

A great collection and very well displayed, it is clear that you have taken a lot of care in the way that the models are stored and displayed, we have seen museum showcases that are not so well laid out.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Neven Florian

Nebuloid

Very nice cabinets ! Love the museum look of them .

joossa

Thanks for posting. Everything looks really nice!  ;D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Neven Florian

Ikessauro

Really good displays! I love seeing a collection well cared.

Neven Florian

Libraraptor

Neven Florian

Bokisaurus

Nice collection and what a wonderful way to display them! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.