News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Not ever.

Have you ever met on the street, for example in your metro in your city with a very good person who has helped you and cared for you, without your asking and has treated you as your Guardian angel and all the days you remember that person with gratitude?

For example, that happened to me with a young girl twenty years ago when I arrived fatigued by my fat running to catch the subway and she saved my place and told me if I needed any help, moreover, she was a very good person to me, I will never forget her. There are many good people in the world.

Stegotyranno420

No.

Have you ever eaten 3 packets of chilli flakes in one sitting and handled it

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I don't know what those even are. But no.

Have you ever had a day where everything was off in one way or another?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Yes, one day I was very sensitive and sensitive in the forum almost three years ago.

Have you ever been a superstitious person?

Newt

No, and I never will be, knock on wood.  :P

Have you ever gotten something so stuck in your hair that you had to cut it out?

indohyus

Thankfully no.

Have you ever chipped a bone?

Shonisaurus

Not exactly, but I have both arms dislocated.

Have you ever won the lottery (small prize) at Christmas?

Stegotyranno420

No

Have you ever talked to a professional paleoartist (cm koseman in my case)

Ravonium

Maybe at one point on Twitter, but I don't remember, so probably not

Have you ever visited an authoritarian country?

Shonisaurus

Yes, I have had very bad days in my life, when everything went wrong for me.

Have you ever dreamed of dinosaurs or other prehistoric animals?

Stegotyranno420

Many times

Have you ever been backstabbed by a friend who you thought  was a god sent friend but turned out to just be dishonest?

Shonisaurus

No, my beliefs do not allow me to harm anyone.

Have you ever suffered a leg pain when you are sleeping? Note, it is very painful and annoying.

Cretaceous Crab

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 05, 2021, 06:37:28 AM

Have you ever suffered a leg pain when you are sleeping? Note, it is very painful and annoying.

Sort of. As a child, I often had what is called "restless leg syndrome" where my legs would just ache and hurt randomly.

In another case, my leg fell asleep much deeper than the rest of me, and I woke up thinking someone else was on the bed with me. Scared the crap out of me! Happened with one of my arms once, too. Also scared the crap out of me, thinking someone was trying to choke me or something.

--------

Q: Have you ever eaten escargot?

brontosauruschuck

I've eaten snails that were prepared in a sort of broth. It was not the French dish escargot though.

Have you ever been fired on the spot?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 05, 2021, 06:37:28 AM
No, my beliefs do not allow me to harm anyone.
I think that statement got lost in translation
B @brontosauruschuck
No

Have you ever eaten spicy beef jerky?

Shonisaurus

No, I haven't eaten it.

Have you ever eaten rabbit with garlic?

Libraraptor

No.  Only without garlic.

Have you ever read a book until the end although you did not really like it?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Libraraptor on November 05, 2021, 08:10:47 PM
No.  Only without garlic.

Have you ever read a book until the end although you did not really like it?
Many times, mainly due to school curriculum

Have you ever had seen a condor upclose?

Shonisaurus

No never.

Have you ever seen an imperial eagle?

Palaeontologica

Never.

Have you ever seen a secretary bird?
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

- Arthur C. Clarke

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: