News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITdactyl

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 05, 2019, 06:58:03 PM
I had an angry person smash my dinosaur collection once. Alot of them had to be repainted I prolly got enraged enough to turn my insides out lol
:o

Ever had to rebuy a dinosaur toy/model?
Lost several parcels with dino figures last year due to customs troubles.  Had to reorder after recovering from the holiday expenses.

Have you ever had a toy part shoved up your nose?

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: ITdactyl on January 05, 2019, 11:17:56 PM
I had an angry person smash my dinosaur collection once. Alot of them had to be repainted I prolly got enraged enough to turn my insides out lol
:o

Ever had to rebuy a dinosaur toy/model?
Lost several parcels with dino figures last year due to customs troubles.  Had to reorder after recovering from the holiday expenses.

Have you ever had a toy part shoved up your nose?

No.

Have you ever been bitten by an animal?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Brocc21

"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

HD-man

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on February 04, 2019, 06:55:56 PMHave you ever been bitten by an animal?

Yes. I can't remember all the animals I've been bitten by, but 1 of them was an eastern garter snake.

Have you ever punched someone in the face?
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: HD-man on February 05, 2019, 05:46:24 AM
Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on February 04, 2019, 06:55:56 PMHave you ever been bitten by an animal?

Yes. I can't remember all the animals I've been bitten by, but 1 of them was an eastern garter snake.

Yes.

Have you ever regretted buying a figure/toy?

Concavenator

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on February 05, 2019, 07:59:13 AM

Yes.

Yes, concretely the CollectA Deluxe 2008 Baryonyx! I bought it because I wanted a Baryonyx in my collection but man, is that thing ugly!  :P Good thing they've improved so much and made the stunning new Baryonyx for this year.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Concavenator on February 05, 2019, 08:48:46 AM
Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on February 05, 2019, 07:59:13 AM

Yes.

Yes, concretely the CollectA Deluxe 2008 Baryonyx! I bought it because I wanted a Baryonyx in my collection but man, is that thing ugly!  :P Good thing they've improved so much and made the stunning new Baryonyx for this year.

You need to make a new question

Ravonium

Alright, I'll pose the new question...

Have you ever seen an eagle?

Brocc21

Quote from: Ravonium on April 23, 2019, 08:10:47 PM
Alright, I'll pose the new question...

Have you ever seen an eagle?

Yes many eagles, even bald eagles.

Have you ever made a joke that made someone cry on accident?

Halichoeres

I definitely have. Thanks for bringing it up.

Have you ever stepped on a Lego?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

No. If I had, I wouldn't be here.

Have you ever bought a Jakks Godzilla toy?

Halichoeres

Nope. I'm not really a Godzilla fan.

Have you ever fallen out of a tree?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Libraraptor

No. But I was stuck in a crutch and only a strong arm could push me out.

Have you ever cried your eyes out for not getting a toy as a child?

GojiraGuy1954

Yes.

have you ever been grounded?

Shonisaurus

Many times especially in my childhood due to my bad behavior.

Have you seen an okapi at the zoo?

GojiraGuy1954

No.

Do you have any S.H. MonsterArts figures? (Also there's a blurry new figure being teased)

Halichoeres

Nah.

Have you ever set something on fire by accident?

Brocc21

Nope, but I set a lot a stuff on fire on purpose.

Have you ever stayed up late regretting something you did along time agao (mainly as a kid)

Shonisaurus

Yes, especially when I was doing homework that I should have done before and I had to stay until the wee hours of the morning.

Have you ever cried of happiness or joy, to communicate the news that a loved one of yours was cured and saved by this time of death

Halichoeres

Can't say I have.

Have you ever ridden on a zipline?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: